You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:43pm

Grozer is the sister of Grozer? Shirt number 18? She is really pretty :rose:
Yes she is Georg's sister. And yes, she is very pretty :D

Especially she is a very slim girl, no comparison to "muscle mountain" Georg :) . But believe me, she has enough force in her, which you would not guess about her apperance, did a lot with weigths to improve physical strength the last years.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:44pm

Brinker was the worst today..I think in general she is already over her prime a bit...So, it is necessary to find a new OH!
That's right. At the moment she can still help the team with her experience, but not with her performance. Neither Grozer nor Großer are going to be the solution, I don't know in what shape Lisa Izquierdo is in...I hope Laura Emonts will return to NT, she's not a good receiver either but I think she attacks better than Brinker now at least. But she refused the invitation for the 2nd year in a row :S

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:44pm

Grozer is the sister of Grozer? Shirt number 18? She is really pretty :rose:
Yes she is Georg's sister. And yes, she is very pretty :D
And Grozer himself is veeery handsome too :thumbup:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:48pm

Except Fe Garay, Fabiola, Dani Lins, Thaisa...who is also missing from A-team?
MBs Juciely and Bia, and libero Leia

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:50pm

And Gabi. Though I like Rosamaria much more than her already :win:

Sidney

Master

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:55pm

And Gabi. Though I like Rosamaria much more than her already :win:
Oh God, how could I forget her

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:07pm

Individual awards:

Best OH: Natalia
2nd best OH: Yamila Nizetich
Best OPP: Gong
Best MB: Carol
2nd best MB: Marie Schölzel :white:
Best S: Roberta
Best L: Lenka Dürr
MVP: Carol :white:
(Special award: Pimpichaya?)

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:08pm

MVP was Carol

Sidney

Master

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:09pm

MVP should have gone to Rosamaria...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:10pm

Carol as MVP is a very weird choice :what:

Sidney

Master

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:11pm

Special award: Pimpichaya
Special awards are going to every captain of each team

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:15pm

Yeah but she isn't the captain and the announcer explicitly called her shirt number. But I'm confused as well...

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:16pm

Adenizia was best blocker :whistle:
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Sidney

Master

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:18pm

Yeah but she isn't the captain and the announcer explicitly called her shirt number. But I'm confused as well...
?( 8|

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:19pm

Overall the awards aren't as bad as we've seen in other tournaments, but I think one of China's MBs should have been 2nd best MB and maybe Lippmann could have been best OPP...but Carol MVP is really strange :white:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:36pm

Overall the awards aren't as bad as we've seen in other tournaments, but I think one of China's MBs should have been 2nd best MB and maybe Lippmann could have been best OPP...but Carol MVP is really strange :white:

Yeah I agree with you..

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:05pm

WTF?? I'm watching the bronze medal match. The referee gave a fault to the Agentina libero because a player is not allowed to spike if the libero set the ball to her. I know that the libero is not allowed to block nor spike. But since when a player is not allowed spike if the libero set the ball to her ?
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:15pm

WTF?? I'm watching the bronze medal match. The referee gave a fault to the Agentina libero because a player is not allowed to spike if the libero set the ball to her. I know that the libero is not allowed to block nor spike. But since when a player is not allowed spike if the libero set the ball to her ?
Heard that if a libero sets the ball on or in front of the attack line, the attacker can't touch the ball over the net.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:16pm

Uhm, ever since the libero was introduced :whistle: What else did you think is the reason why liberos always bump set when they're inside the 3m zone???

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 8:19pm

Ok thanks. I just learn someting new today.
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

Social bookmarks