Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• Poland was so much better yesterday against Brazil.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Anybody got a better stream than:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhkz5i4qkU

for the China match?

• Thanks, the laola stream blocked in my country (USA). I'll try one of those whatchamacallit things to spoof

the chaochao looks good but has some buffering issues so far

[Edit] Cool, I got the laola stream up and it has English commentary

• Plak's hit hadnt touched the block

and it looked out to me

• The TALLNESS of the POL team overcomes the swiftness of the THA team... 3-1

When your most effective play isn't effective, it's hard to win. For me, it's that (what I call) Fast-Forward Set, where the setter sets it like it would go over the net anyway and then Pleumjit re-directs it or smashes it home. The timing on that was not good today. And Poland blocked a bunch.

• Liu Xiaotong has a surprisingly beastly serve

Edit - when it goes over :what:

• Netherlands is just bad at serving.

• Plak is fun to watch

• The commentator is losing words watching the Dutch endless errors. This team can only be dangerous if it can minimize its UEs.

Plak is shouldering the team to keep it afloat.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• how to fix, laola black screen error?
    \

• WOW Plak is incredible

• I haven't seen a team with so many service errors since my beloved NEC Red Rockets at the Club Worlds