Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• Hard to judge that CHN/NED match. Both teams shoulda/coulda played better. 40-21 in the error dept. Yikes.

• The NED team played good, better than its 1st match vs ARG, while the CHN team played bad today though it eventually won very unconvincingly by 3-2 (25-27,25-22,25-16,17-25,15-11) in a tight match, and possibly a bad call by the umpire in the 5th set (ball long called in) might have affect the final outcome, who knows...

Over and over again it shows why an annual tournament with prestige and tradition such as this should have employed the CHALLENGE SYSTEM and cannot simply rely on the faultless calls by the umpire. Any fault call during a tight match is pretty bad and tarnish the tournament itself.

By this defeat, the chance for the NED team to play in SF is pretty slim. For the CHN team, today's match should be a wake-up call with regard to this tournament.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Carol has "Ana" on her shirt? Im sure that yesterday she had Carol.

• For those who get blocked by laola1.tv, you can install OPERA browser and set the build in VPN to an european country. It works great for me.

• Tandara is not showing any promise as an opposite. Would rather have Natalia play that part or just hope they can produce a terminating opposite/ outside in time for WCH and olympics.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Amanda is playing badly so far

Everyone is actually.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I remembered Lena Mollers from Novara she played better than Italian S Kim in Novara. Germany has clever coach and they always play smart and clever game, I really like this. Lena Mollers is enough tall setter why she often dont play on attack :D :whistling:

• I remembered Lena Mollers from Novara she played better than Italian S Kim in Novara. Germany has clever coach and they always play smart and clever game, I really like this. Lena Mollers is enough tall setter why she often dont play on attack :D :whistling:

Germany's coach is a pretty hot guy too. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• maybe setter Roberta needs some more time with the NT to establish better connection and run the team better

It's hard to tell but Tandara's not being pretty terminal too. Really hurts the team when they are being served really hard by Germany.

#FreeBritney