Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• Natalia is so much better hitting at the right side than Tandara tonight. Not to mention she's also great on the left side than Tandara too. Decisions,decision, decisions....Coach Ze. :cheesy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I expected GER to have no chance at all against BRA and now I came home to see that it's a very balanced game :white:

Glad to see Kemmsies on court, IMO she is much more talented than Möllers. And Schölzel 7 blocks already, finally there is some light at the end of German MB tunnel :super:

• I expected GER to have no chance at all against BRA and now I came home to see that it's a very balanced game :white:

Glad to see Kemmsies on court, IMO she is much more talented than Möllers. And Schölzel 7 blocks already, finally there is some light at the end of German MB tunnel :super:

LOL. :thumbsup:
    i liked German team so far ...with these new players better than i thought
    this new setter seems better/more suitable for German team

• I'm sure if Felix was a coach of Poland NT and yesterday they won game against Brazil. German has really strong block and they did really good their homework :thumbup:

Ha ha... I guess GER stands no chance against BRA but so far they play great and already won 2 sets. GER has an energetic young team. See if they may secure the win, nonetheless a great match for them.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I think, that the teams in German Bundesliga are nowadays pretty competitive and the few German NT players playing not there, but in even stronger/more difficult leagues mostly, has teached German NT members to fight fiercely until the end of a match.

• They probably need Rosamaria to play opposite. Tandara is still not inside the court. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• From a general point of view, the results of German NT against Brazilian NT can't be called anything but catastrophic for Germany. Long streaks of defeats, with very seldom wins against Brazil make the last one of the most feared opponents of them world wide.

• The ref needs to be fired! :down:

#FreeBritney