You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 10:56pm

maybe setter Roberta needs some more time with the NT to establish better connection and run the team better

It's hard to tell but Tandara's not being pretty terminal too. Really hurts the team when they are being served really hard by Germany.

right,the teammates of Roberta are not helping her a lot either..Brazil's players dont look that motivated enough for this match
meso mi ra se beno...

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:02pm

btw i like the jerseys of Germany. They look really good.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:02pm

Geerties has an interesting facial expresssion as if she could see a ghost momently :D
meso mi ra se beno...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:06pm

Natalia is so much better hitting at the right side than Tandara tonight. Not to mention she's also great on the left side than Tandara too. Decisions,decision, decisions....Coach Ze. :cheesy:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:09pm

If Tandara manages to loose a few pounds she will be playing ever better.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:17pm

I can't believe how bad the referees are..

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:19pm

i like German players' passion .this provides them with motivation to play
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:20pm

Stigrot doing well at attacking
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:23pm

I expected GER to have no chance at all against BRA and now I came home to see that it's a very balanced game :white:

Glad to see Kemmsies on court, IMO she is much more talented than Möllers. And Schölzel 7 blocks already, finally there is some light at the end of German MB tunnel :super:

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:25pm

I expected GER to have no chance at all against BRA and now I came home to see that it's a very balanced game :white:

Glad to see Kemmsies on court, IMO she is much more talented than Möllers. And Schölzel 7 blocks already, finally there is some light at the end of German MB tunnel :super:

LOL. :thumbsup:
i liked German team so far ...with these new players better than i thought
this new setter seems better/more suitable for German team
meso mi ra se beno...

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:35pm

I'm sure if Felix was a coach of Poland NT and yesterday they won game against Brazil. German has really strong block and they did really good their homework :thumbup:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:37pm

Go Germany! :obey: First good jerseys of the NT season as well! :heart:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:38pm

Ha ha... I guess GER stands no chance against BRA but so far they play great and already won 2 sets. GER has an energetic young team. See if they may secure the win, nonetheless a great match for them.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:41pm

German team is doing great in serve-block-defense complex. We're blessed to have a world class libero like Dürr, and Geerties is like a 2nd libero. If only she could attack she would be a great OH :S

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:41pm

I think, that the teams in German Bundesliga are nowadays pretty competitive and the few German NT players playing not there, but in even stronger/more difficult leagues mostly, has teached German NT members to fight fiercely until the end of a match.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:44pm

Brazil is a short team indeed..even the middles are 185 and 183 cm !!

German block-defense is working pretty well
meso mi ra se beno...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:44pm

They probably need Rosamaria to play opposite. Tandara is still not inside the court. :super:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:45pm

From a general point of view, the results of German NT against Brazilian NT can't be called anything but catastrophic for Germany. Long streaks of defeats, with very seldom wins against Brazil make the last one of the most feared opponents of them world wide.

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:51pm

The ref needs to be fired! :down:

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 11:54pm

seems Tandara wont be enough for Brazil against the stronger opponents if Brazil wants still to stay at the top of the world..or maybe she is tired due to club season ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks