Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• From a general point of view, the results of German NT against Brazilian NT can't be called anything but catastrophic for Germany. Long streaks of defeats, with very seldom wins against Brazil make the last one of the most feared opponents of them world wide.

when was the last time Germany defeated Brazil ?

• when was the last time Germany defeated Brazil ?

World Cup 2014? :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm so glad to see Lippmann finally fulfilling the potential she showed some years ago. She has added a lot of game intelligence and technique to the athleticism she always had.

And Brinker has really become a solid passer :white: It sure helps having Dürr and Geerties by her side always ready to cover her if necessary.

• I only like the pants. The tops create lines that don't make sense

• Bad reffing all day.

It would scare me to play against Tandara.

Germans had the best facial expressions of the matches today. Congrats to them!

• Very bad officiating is all I can say about this match. :down:

Congrats Germany. Looks like Brazil needs to resolve their opposite problem. Tandara was disaster in the first four set but warmed up during the fifth set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Great win for Germany. I`m glad some fans stayed up this late in the arena, 12:30am in Mountreux.

The sun has been rising in Asia :-) a great match and a great win by GER, moreover if has never won before or did long ago aside from the unbelievable 2014 World Cup!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Congrats to German girls..they deserved to win this match.they played well as team..i liked their focus on block - defense for this match..players were willing to play.. i liked Kemmsies more than Möllers (i remember her as a tall boring setter) talking about this match

on Brazil..they put some presssure on Germany in the last part of tie break but not enough bcz point diff was too many
    Tandara didnt play well,Natalia either most of the brazilian players were not on thier days...i liked Drusylla's game