Women's Club World Championship 2017

• As always: partly a close race, but in the end VakifBank wins. Honestly, if we ever take part with Stuttgart in CL again, I can only hope not to be set as cannon fodder for them...

• just finished watching replay of the ecz-vakif match and reason ecz lost is due to their own stupidity and errors like allways they had 6-7 errors in first set,4-5 in second and 4-5 in fourth no wonder they lost now and in this match the kosheeleva wasnt even playing which shows u the scale of stupidity by ecz managers when they signed her,local mbs did better job then adams i m impressed by ceylan she did an awsome job considering her first time ever playing in such big tournament she had those 2-3 mistakes but that is due to her not being experienced,ecz should really invest good money into blocking mbs that is where they struggle the most,boskovic was on fire today,larson as well on vakif side loneke was really good zhu was ok and rasic did have a good game,i have to admit it was maybe one of the best games ever if we see past all the mistakes made in this match quality of volleyball was out of this world

• And Volero won the 3rd set. :win:
    I hope Ana Antonijevic will play in Volero's (or even better club) starting-six next season.

• volero should change their name to chokers they didnt win any important match internationally in the last 5 years

• yeah forgot about that 1 but still they track record is just a disaster

• Vakif vs Vitra scenario would scare off many managers. Vakif becomes so strong that no one dares to invest lot of $$$ to build a "dream" and get beat up by Vakif in front of everybody. No sponsor is ready to take that risk.

• I would have never said Rexona would have reach the final, especially winning the first two sets in such a convincing way. Congratulations to them ,much work in defense and in block, so that Volero couldn't find good solutions.. Carol :heart:

• Ana was really good. I hope she will play in a good team next season. Maybe an Italian team in CL

Yes she was.. She also did better than Bojana, when she came in briefly in the previous matches.. I suppose the reason for not starting is that Bojana has a better connection, because she just joined them..
    I hope Ana finally gets to play in the Olympics

• Ana was really good. I hope she will play in a good team next season. Maybe an Italian team in CL

I agree with you, she did really well.. there are a lot of teams in Italy that could hire her!

• i m surprised that people are surprised how well ana antonijevic is playing when she was at the peak of the form before all those injuries she was better then maja imo she definetly deserved that silver in rio more so then zivkovic to be honest,i hope she find a good cl team i would like to see her in fener,novara or modena cause everything else would be a waste of time if she wants to win something internationally in the near future