Women's Club World Championship 2017

• :rolll: I'm pretty sure I watched a final between Rio de janeiro and Praia Clube. Maybe Brazil Cup.
    BTW Osasco has so so passing and Dani Lins can't provide good setting for the wing spikers, which is where she has Tandara (the best spiker of the team).

That was last year. She did it both this year with Osasco (lost to Rexona 3-2 in the final game) and in the 2013/2014 with SESI-SP.

• You're right. It was the semifinal of the Brazil Cup. As far as I remember Rio de Janeiro played Minas the following day. Well, it's 3:00 a.m. in Italy. I could be more than wrong. ^^

• I think Osasco is not playing well more on the fact that Gabi(The Chubby One) is not that tall and against the european teams, she's inexperienced and not to mention vertically challenged in all blocks, spikes... she's defensively sound but that's just it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If I was the coach of Dynamo... I wouldn't let Pankova/Kosianenko as my starter if she's playing horribly. They play so much better with Vetrova and that's telling. If Pankova wants to become the starter once again then she better work for it The coach is only hurting her confidence by starting her and letting her play bad in a consistent basis. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I f---ing cannot with that sky ball serve!!! :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Glad to see Goncha smiling more genuinely now. The past few days, she's only smiling but wryly like she wants to scalp Pankova's hair extensions! :obey:

#FreeBritney

• I don't get that coaching style of chewing gum and throwing hissy fits, expressing disdain and contempt for his players. How is that helpful?

• I don't get that coaching style of chewing gum and throwing hissy fits, expressing disdain and contempt for his players. How is that helpful?

That is Terzic, that is what he does. Sometimes he is an idiot but has had success and a lot of players speak highly of him. As a fan of Serbia I have often thought his coaching style is pretty useless (though I can't understand Serbian) and I think his negativity does sometimes affect his players badly. He can still make me laugh though :D and he seems to have Eczacibasi figured out: serve well to them and watch them collapse.

• The most expensive squad in history and they have no reception, no digging and not much of a block (of course that is because Thaisa is out) :down:

• Volero seems to have more good players on the court at any given time than Eczacibasi

• Nice to see Koshleva out there banging it. I really like her attitude

• Let's go Eczacibasi! This has not really been a good match, with lots of bad passing and attacking against double blocks but 5th sets are usually fun :box:

• This was definitely not Kosheleva at her best, I have seen her once live, when she was much better, a killer at the net you can't stop... and this was simply a more constant and solid display by Volero in tie-break, a deserved win and likely the last international success for them in a while, because they reduce their resources next season.

• This was definitely not Kosheleva at her best, I have seen her once live, when she was much better, a killer at the net you can't stop... and this was simply a more constant and solid display by Volero in tie-break, a deserved win and likely the last international success for them in a while, because they reduce their resources next season.

Don't know if you watched the whole game, but ECZ were much better once she came on. Sure she wasn't at her best but she's not the reason they lost. Reception was absolutely terrible and the hitters were going against 2 blockers all night. Didn't help that Maja also had one of the worst games I've seen from her.

• I felt ECZ came to life when Kosheleva started playing extended. I thought she was going to win it for them.

• Don't know if you watched the whole game, but ECZ were much better once she came on. Sure she wasn't at her best but she's not the reason they lost. Reception was absolutely terrible and the hitters were going against 2 blockers all night. Didn't help that Maja also had one of the worst games I've seen from her.

This was not meant as critique, that she was bad, really, I have big respect for her, she is an outstanding attacker with some weakness in reception.