Women's Club World Championship 2017

• Ahhh ... Japanese volleyball in HD. This is rare. I'm in heaven. I swear Yanagita almost beasted one.

Battle for last place. Sigh

• Ahhh ... Japanese volleyball in HD. This is rare. I'm in heaven. I swear Yanagita almost beasted one.

Battle for last place. Sigh

If it is any relief for you: if one of our top three German clubs would participate there, they would also been wiped off court, despite not being bad - this level is just too high for most clubs from most leagues...

• finally volero wins something gz to them rykluh,akinradewo and kenia were on fire today in ecz only boskovic was on fire hande and kosheeleva were good larson was nowhere to be seen glad terzic,ana,bojana and silvija won medals with a club internatinally cause they surely deserve it feel bad for tijana and maja thought but i dont feel bad for that loser barbolini that man shouldnt be anywere near a top turkish club again, i hope next season ecz gets some decent blockers and gets a good receiving oh they needed it badly, i said it many times ecz depends on boskovic way to mutch nobody can keep up with her were in vakif u have few players that can step up when zhu is not playing well 90% of the time that is not the case with ecz

• Juciely having her Akinradewo moments. :super:

• How is it? I am unable to watch the match. Is Rexona putting up a good fight?

They have a lot of problems with reception, Vakif is leading 13-7.

• Anyone opposing my view, that VakifBank Istanbul is the best women's volleyball team of the world? The way they won the second set is remarkable...

• They have a lot of problems with reception, Vakif is leading 13-7.

That plus Vakif's good blocking.

• Congratulations to Vakifbank. Their attack was simply superior and in the third set also the block was solid and strong. For Rexona I have to say that the silver medal is a great accomplishment, they've beaten strong teams in this tournament. I really like Roberta, her touch is really neat and fast, I like her setting technique; moreover she is tall and has a good serve, and this is a plus. Juciely is to me a wonderful athlete, so strong, solid and reliable.

Congrats to all of them!

• I'm so happy Vakifbank won but seeing Fabi crying made me teary-eyed.

• Gabi did such a terrible tournament, I dont know where she was with her head at...cause it was not technical only, I felt that a lot of times were lack of interest..completely off...I really wished Bernardo had use Buijs more...specially Today, the team needed someone in attack to score balls when pass is not A, and Buijs was our best chance to that...

Anyway...Congrats VakifBank, they are the better team and definetly deserve this title! :drink:

• Gabi did such a terrible tournament, I dont know where she was with her head at...cause it was not technical only, I felt that a lot of times were lack of interest..completely off...I really wished Bernardo had use Buijs more...specially Today, the team needed someone in attack to score balls when pass is not A, and Buijs was our best chance to that...

Anyway...Congrats VakifBank, they are the better team and definetly deserve this title! :drink:

And there she is, best outside spiker :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway I agree with you! She didn't play well at all!

• Individual Awards:
    1st best OH: Zhu Ting
    2nd best OH: Gabi Guimaraes (Rexona)
    1st best MB: Maja Poljak
    2nd best MB: Kubra Akman
    Best Libero: Silvija Popovic
    Best setter: Kaname Yamaguchi
    Best opposite: Tijana Boskovic
    MVP: Zhu Ting