Women's Club World Championship 2017

• Don't worry, after all I don't think Conegliano players are crying for not being there ;) I mean, Ortolani almost fainted after the last match...

I do think that they felt the treatment was unfair, though.

• So as I expected Mihajlovic is in the roster of Volero Zürich for the Club World Championship. There is a suprise, Ana Antonjevic is also in the roster, I guess its not a big suprise, isn't she still their player just on loan this season? Nevertheless Volero was looking for a setter after Fabiola got injured. An other suprise is that Nancy Carillo is also on the roster. I guess Volero will be really strong, they can even beat Eczaci if they will play like against Vakif in the F4.

http://clubworldchampionships.…olero%20zrich/team_roster

• There is also no Miyu Nagaoka on Hisamitsu Roster :thumbdown:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Ana Antonjevic is also in the roster, I guess its not a big suprise, isn't she still their player just on loan this season? Nevertheless Volero was looking for a setter after Fabiola got injured. An other suprise is that Nancy Carillo is also on the roster. I guess Volero will be really strong, they can even beat Eczaci if they will play like against Vakif in the F4.

Yes, Antonijevic is still the player of Volero. She signed a deal until the end of season 17/18 (or 18/19)

• oh there is a thing called karma or what ever conegliano was basicly given a spot in the finals this year so i m very very happy they didnt give them a wildcard

Don't worry, after all I don't think Conegliano players are crying for not being there ;) I mean, Ortolani almost fainted after the last match...

I do think that they felt the treatment was unfair, though.

Not that it's gonna mean much or change anything in concrete terms, but according to several Italian media (see here or here) Conegliano actually was presented the chance of a wild card by the organizers, after Vakif decided to give back theirs and participate "for free" as CL champions. So it's been Imoco's choice not to accept it. And, again, IMHO they did well.

• weird that newspaper didnt write anything about brankica joning the club at all let alone she gona play for them in wcch

• IMO, maybe the fans or the media are just blowing the situation up. I don't think Conegliano was that unhappy to not play in CWC. They still have to think about their league playoff performance considering it is just too close for comfort. This year. Brazil, Russia and Turkey leagues are almost over while theirs are still at hand.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Not that it's gonna mean much or change anything in concrete terms, but according to several Italian media (see here or here) Conegliano actually was presented the chance of a wild card by the organizers, after Vakif decided to give back theirs and participate "for free" as CL champions. So it's been Imoco's choice not to accept it. And, again, IMHO they did well.

Yes I read that as well, what I meant with 'unfair treatment' is that they expected to be going to the WCCh without paying for a wild card, while eventually they were asked to pay for it out of the blue.
    As you already know, I'm also glad they turn off the offer, for many reasons ;)

• It looks like Ana Antonijević will play for Volero here, as she'll be joining the NT preparations will the rest of girls that will be playing at WCCh.

However, Brankica Mihajlović will be with the NT already from the first gathering on Monday, so it should mean she won't take part in WCCh after all. :S

• i checked loala and they aint gonna broadcast the matches does anyone know who will broadcast it ? fivb maybe on their youtube channel?

• i checked loala and they aint gonna broadcast the matches does anyone know who will broadcast it ? fivb maybe on their youtube channel?

Last year FIVB showed it on YouTube, so probably again this year

• I hope Japanese broadcasters don't get their mits on any of it or we'll be watching third generation streams from some betting web site.

• Looking at the rosters for this thing it seems like my little team is going up against a bunch of all-star teams. No fair :lol:

Go Red Rockets.

• If anyone is interested, Sportv will broadcast all the "Brazilian" matches. I hope we find a good link for the other ones too :win:

• From looking at the JVA website, Hisamitsu vs Vakif on the 12th (Japan time) will be broadcast on Nippon TV satellite channel.

The later semifinal on the 13th and the final on the 14th will be broadcast on the same channel. If Hisamitsu or NEC make the semi or final then the matches may not be on YouTube due to Japanese broadcasters want for exclusive rights. FIVB may force hand to put semifinals and finals on YouTube.

Sun TV in Kobe will broadcast Hisamitsu first two games on 9th and 10th.