Women's Club World Championship 2017

• given the circumstances (end of season), so far I find this match more enjoyable than the CL finals

• Moscow is just overmatched in the OH department Zhu/Hill >> DLC/Sherban but the game is surprisingly close.

EDIT: Now Vakif piling up the points lol

• Only Goncharova seems to be able to score a point in Moscow side. They can't win like this against Vakifbank

• Yes, Scherban is a big hole in attack, she knows she can't make the ball go through Vakif's blocks so she's using a lot of tips which are not working at all.

I have never been a fan of Aydemir but I really like her game today, she's giving a great lesson to Pankova.

• Russian teams passing is so horrible...it's very painful to watch sometimes. The NT will never win an international title if they don't find a solution to that

• Goncha smiling :lol: She seems to be enjoying the game at least.

De la Cruz out and Khodunova in, we all know she's not on this level...

• If Moscow only had another scoring option aside from Goncha, reminds me so much of Russian NT sans Kosheleva.

• If Moscow only had another scoring option aside from Goncha, reminds me so much of Russian NT sans Kosheleva.

Dinamo Moscow would've been destroyed by Kim Hill if Kosheleva is in here. :white: De La Cruz can atleast receive.

Imo they just need a setter who can mix and match well the tempo of the game. They can never win if they play along the desired tempo of Vakifbank.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Goncharova is smiling :what:

• Moscow's passing going down the drain each moment. They should really let Goncharova receive. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Poljak :drink: She's definitely the best Dinamo player today, actually she's making her team less bad...

• Poljak :drink: She's definitely the best Dinamo player today, actually she's making her team less bad...

Goncha is playing her usual level too.

• Scherban will have nightmares after being blocked seemingly every time.

• This wouldn't have been such a Vakifbank massacre if the Dinamo coach gambled on Vetrova early on. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• I think Goncha is perfect for teams lacking a strong opp, but she has no desire to leave motherland so :whistle:

• I think Goncha is perfect for teams lacking a strong opp, but she has no desire to leave motherland so :whistle:

Well she's the best opposite in the world. What should we expect? :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Well she's the best opposite in the world. What should we expect? :whistle:

Not sure if she is still the best, but surely Top 3 in the world. But she is definitely the prettiest lol