Women's Club World Championship 2017

• Not sure if she is still the best, but surely Top 3 in the world. But she is definitely the prettiest lol

Couldn't think of anyone that's better than her right now. She's creative and uses her height well. She doesn't need to kill with power hits alone. She's too intelligent to become such a one-dimensional player. So imo she's the best opposite in the world. Too bad she's in such a bad team and a very uncompetititve league.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• hmn so apparently just because you are "the best in the world" means you dont have to expand your horizons :lol:

Apparently, family and friends are not a big reason to stay in your country. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• lolollol (a word rbdfabio frequently uses) well apparently someone is not good at making a reason for goncha, if that person had said "well goncha is more focused on her family right now so playing in other countries is not an option for her right now" then i would have understood the reasoning, you see this is the problem when people make not so credible justifications it leads to misunderstanding.

• lolollol (a word rbdfabio frequently uses) well apparently someone is not good at making a reason for goncha, if that person had said "well goncha is more focused on her family right now so playing in other countries is not an option for her right now" then i would have understood the reasoning, you see this is the problem when people make not so credible justifications it leads to misunderstanding.

I'm not making any reasons for Goncharova though.I'm not even speaking in behalf of Goncharova with the way you are implying.

Family and Friends are very important. This is a generalization for every human being. Athletes or not. Home is where the heart is. Heck most American players would prefer playing in USA if they have the chance or if it pays well enough. I don't even have to pull out my receipts from the interviews of the americans to justify that.

Unless you can prove to me that family and friends are not important to anyone then you have room to talk.

the expanding your horizon is bullshit anyway

Most athletes who go abroad doesn't even feel that way.

Most just wants playing time, money and probably a chance for trophies they cannot get from their own country. Goncharova has all that on lock btw. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Enough is enough seriously, Barbolini is an IDIOT. For several games now, not starting Boskovic- THE BEST OPPOSITE IN THE WORLD AND TOP 3 BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD-, costing his team and leading to Boskovic losing some confidence in herself. Go back and coach in Italy, get out of here.

• So embarrassing to see this VitrA team playing. Why are they serving on Rabadhzieva, the only decent passer of Volero? And Kosheleva once again with too much court to receive.

• It was clearly out. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Kinda WTF that FIVB can't get the game online.

Another link if you need:
    Youtube

• ECZ played much better with Hande on instead of Kosheleva. Maybe they can keep up this level in the next set

• Enough is enough seriously, Barbolini is an IDIOT. For several games now, not starting Boskovic- THE BEST OPPOSITE IN THE WORLD AND TOP 3 BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD-, costing his team and leading to Boskovic losing some confidence in herself. Go back and coach in Italy, get out of here.

Nope. Unless Tijana can improve on her line shots then she's not the best opposite in the world YET.

#FreeBritney

• I'm surprised there is only about 100 people in that stadium watching these two games.

• I'm surprised there is only about 100 people in that stadium watching these two games.

I'm surprised as well. Maybe it wasn't promoted well or they are just waiting for the japanese clubs to play.

#FreeBritney

• I'm sure there will be many more when the Japanese teams play. Many people are at work or simply don't care about foreign teams

• The positive side of empty audience is we can hear pretty clearly about players and coaches communicating and their reactions.

• If Kosheleva was still on ECZ would be doing even worse but I agree Thaisa is a big player for them

• Thaisa maybe but Koshe? I don't think so. At the rate she's going... They should think of using her as substitute toMaja when Boskovic in the back.

#FreeBritney