You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:30pm

the stats of the official website opens but the stats dont appear on my screen..
can you share them later pls ?
meso mi ra se beno...

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:36pm

Here are the stats from Turkey-Bulgaria: http://yeltsincup.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/BUL-TUR.pdf

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:40pm

Here are the stats from Turkey-Bulgaria: http://yeltsincup.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/BUL-TUR.pdf

thx but i cant see the stats on this link
meso mi ra se beno...

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:42pm

Maybe it is time for Goncharova and Kosheleva to switch positions? I feel like Voronkova may be that player who can be the next Sokolova. Stable OH. Maybe. Then Scherban can hopefully play back up when either Goncharova and Voronkova are struggling with the pass.
I have no issue with Koshe playing as OPP (since she can't receive anyway), but Goncha's unorthodox approach makes her hit the ball slightly better in Position 2.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:03am

That, and I doubt that Goncharova receives better than Kosheleva. And both are now too old to seriously change positions when they were fairly successful for many years on their current position.

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:12am

neither Goncha nor Kosha can receive regularly :aww: what a bad idea it is!
meso mi ra se beno...

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:17am

That, and I doubt that Goncharova receives better than Kosheleva. And both are now too old to seriously change positions when they were fairly successful for many years on their current position.

Goncha played left side and receiver during the london olympics and wch.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:25am

Actually OH was even her original position in Ukraine Junior NT and in her early Dinamo days, but I think if she hadn't switched to OPP she wouldn't have had the career she has.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:28am

Maybe it is time for Goncharova and Kosheleva to switch positions? I feel like Voronkova may be that player who can be the next Sokolova. Stable OH. Maybe. Then Scherban can hopefully play back up when either Goncharova and Voronkova are struggling with the pass.
I have no issue with Koshe playing as OPP (since she can't receive anyway), but Goncha's unorthodox approach makes her hit the ball slightly better in Position 2.

Unfortunately, for russia, hitting isn't their issue, it's their passing. Kosheleva was like the sole reason they lost to Italy in the WCH cause she couldn't pass to save her life. Even Paul Sunderland was begging to replaced Kosheleva with Scherban because Italy was targeting Kosheleva instead of Goncharova. Goncharova can actually be a volume receiver and a way better digger than Kosheleva. So they might as well cut their losses and just do what they're good at instead. Or maybe just let Goncharova receive as an opposite. Sometimes I don't know what was Marichev thinking of converting Goncharova as an opposite when she's like their most stable passing attacker in their frey. :white:

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:43am

I agree. In Gamova's departure from NT 2012 onwards, I couldn't think Russia could have produced a better OPP than Goncharova. Then in 2015 she cemented her career and became the best opposite in the world and currently still one of the best in her position.

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:48am

I agree. In Gamova's departure from NT 2012 onwards, I couldn't think Russia could have produced a better OPP than Goncharova. Then in 2015 she cemented her career and became the best opposite in the world and currently still one of the best in her position.

Well too bad for Russia, being the best opposite in the world couldn't help them win important matches when their best hitter is their worst receiver and their best receiver is the worst hitter. Malova can only do so much for these girls. :white:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:30am

I'm really worried about Ilchenko. She played very well in her club but NT she doesnt show anything :( I'm going to think her game depends on Babeshina ?( it's early to judge Ilchenko about her last performance but I do hope she will be good due with Startseva soon.

volleystar

Beginner

About me: go! go! go!

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası, Kenya women NT, Korea women NT, Turkey women NT, Hungary women NT, Peru women NT, Thailand women NT, İtaly women NT

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:41pm

is there any link to turkey- serbia match please :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:44pm

Nope sadly this ones not streamed today...

volleystar

Beginner

About me: go! go! go!

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası, Kenya women NT, Korea women NT, Turkey women NT, Hungary women NT, Peru women NT, Thailand women NT, İtaly women NT

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 1:45pm

ok, thank you Beri
Nope sadly this ones not streamed today...

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 3:55pm

Serbia-Turkey 3-1 (25-17, 25-18, 21-25, 25-22)

Stats

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 4:29pm

Opp's again both really bad from Turkey. I dont excpect both of these two in WGP or any other upcoming tournaments anyway. On the other side both MBs doing very well. Im happy to finally see Beyza in NT and very pleased with her performance. Btw Dicle Nur playing quite well but she made A TON of serve errors during Russia and I dont know why.

Btw looking at Serbia Im pleasantly surprised with Lazarevic both in reception and attack this match :white: Not gonna lie I didnt expect much of her in NT though I liked her performance in Olympiacos.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 5:18pm

It's funny, whenever Russia has a new coach they suddenly shift towards a faster attacking style, more MB attacks, the setters look a lot better and the OHs seem more technical, but in the long run they always return to the "old Russian style". It was the same when Marichev took over in 2013, Pankova played very fast as long as Kosheleva and Goncharova rested, but once they were back in the team it was all back to sky balls.

Barakova is doing a very poor job for Bulgaria.

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 10:15pm

Voronkova, doesnt she look like Costagrande? The russian Costagrande :rolll:

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 11:50pm

i checked the stats of serbia-turkey match

Çağla Akın once again as starting setter
good game by MB Beyza Arıcı 13 pts (with % 50 and 6 blocks)
Dicle Nur had a good game too.
seems Çağla set to MB Dicle Nur more than to OH Fatma Yıldırım.interesting!she is generally not that kind of setter! GUidetti factor maybe!
many balls to Hande Baladın..she has 18 pts
Fatma,Polen and Melis Durul's percent are pretty low! i imagine Çağla's sets to them shouldnt have been that perfect either!

both teams had 3 blocks
nice to see Ana Antonijevic is back and playing..she nearly set as many to MB Stevanovicas as she did to OH Mihajjlovic.I just wonder why she set few balls to Veljkovic while she was having a good match! and just 10 balls to Malasevic!
meso mi ra se beno...