You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:13am

Voronkova, doesnt she look like Costagrande? The russian Costagrande :rolll:

I think her game style look likes Olga Tocko Ativi ;)

volleystar

Beginner

About me: go! go! go!

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası, Kenya women NT, Korea women NT, Turkey women NT, Hungary women NT, Peru women NT, Thailand women NT, İtaly women NT

Friday, June 30th 2017, 1:24pm

i'm hopeless but is there any link for turkey-kazakhistan match :flower:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 3:26pm

RUS-SRB aka match for 1st place will start in 30 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL0nLus0VM

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:02pm

Interesting that Busa is starting instead of Malesevic.

And Bejelica/Ziinkovic over Malagurski/Antonjevic shows where Terzic stands right now.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:04pm

I don't think it shows much. After all it's a friendly tournament. And Russia starts with their 3rd setter...

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:14pm

Im surprised that Russia is serving Busa, not Mihajlovic, and it actually works

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:45pm

Why Malesevic is not substituting Busa?

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:48pm

I don`t know, I hope it is not that Malesevic got injured and Terzic just wants to give Busa and Lazeric some play time.
Why Malesevic is not substituting Busa?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:23pm

I can't believe that the very same referee who allowed Guidetti every kind of behavior during RUS-TUR has given Terzic a yellow card for much less complaining :aww:

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:36pm

Antonjevic is setting way better than Zivkovic. It seems that Rasic and the setter finally notices that she scores better by A quick then Back-1.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:47pm

I think Mihajlovic will be MVP.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:48pm

Is the challenge system in this tournament only for in-out questions? It was clearly Ilchenko who touched the net and not Rasic, why on earth would Terzic not challenge that if he could??

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:54pm

The presence of two world class MBs on the other side of the net seems to push Fetisova, she's doing a great job both in block and attack today.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:04pm

One thing I dont like on the Serbian side is that both Zinkovic and Antonjevic has been forcing some balls with Mihajlovic.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:12pm

Serbia often struggles against Russia even having a much better team. I

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:25pm

What a ace by Mihajlovic :box: and a serve out :obey:

Serbia wins :cup: :cup: :cup:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:29pm

I wonder how many blocks Stevanovic will have in her stats. While watching it feels like she gets one every five minutes :white:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:46pm

Stats

It's no secret that OH is the most vulnerable position for Serbia and there aren't too many options, but I really don't think Lazarević is the long term solution and I hope Terzić will explore other alternatives. One Buša is more than enough.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:50pm

The clubs in Serbia should work more and harder with the OH position, they produce so many great OPP and MB...but I think this is a European thing, they focus more on power than skills and this lead young girls to go for OPP and MB... but this must change.

do u know if Malesevic got hurt?
Stats

It's no secret that OH is the most vulnerable position for Serbia and there aren't too many options, but I really don't think Lazarević is the long term solution and I hope Terzić will explore other alternatives. One Buša is more than enough.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:53pm

Irina Fetisova got 21 points 8o :thumbup: if Pankova was a setter, I am sure Fetisova didnt get so many points :whistling: