Fivb Women's U-20 World Championship - Mexico

• Russia vs Japan - Volleyball Women's U20 World Championship Semifinal 2
    https://youtu.be/29PTSpNHZ-c

Luckily the gold medal match is served to its fullness till the end of awards ceremony... got no discount! :lol:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• I wonder is Yang Han-yu`s ethnicity background? Her skin is a little darker than from most Chinese, or is that just tan?

I found this article talking about her and it says she will probably be replacing Xu Yunlin/Yan Ni in the senior team. Her and Yuan will be a deadly duo in the middle.

http://www.bestchinanews.com/Sports/15991.html

Yang Han-yu is a Han Chinese, born in Zibo, a prefecture-level city in central Shandong Province, in October 1999. She joins the Shandong women's volleyball team, playing at MB position. Her height is 1.94 m (and is expected to grow at least few centimeters taller).

It's widely said that the young Yang is another jewel found by the Chinese's volleyball, the local sports media like to make comparison of her with Zhu Ting. Being at the Shandong VC, which is relatively a weak team, also brings some advantages to Yang in that she gets more playing time since the early and be part of the starting players as well as having the coaching team's fuller attention. In 2017 edition Yang Han-yu is called in training with the NT. This girl will quite possibly be the NT future backbone for MB position, along with Yuan Xin-yue and accompanied by Gao Yi and Wang Yuan-yuan... the CHN NT will be having many good MBs, and all are still young.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited 4 times, last by samsara ().

• Thank you very much for responding.

I really like her because I find her very interesting, I will not be surprised if she makes to roster for the Senior World Championship next year.

Yang Han-yu is a Han Chinese, born in Zibo, a prefecture-level city in central Shandong Province, in October 1999. She joins the Shandong women's volleyball team, playing at MB position. Her height is 1.94 m (and is expected to grow at least few centimeters taller).

It's widely said that the young Yang is another jewel found by the Chinese's volleyball, the local sports media like to make comparison of her with Zhu Ting. Being at the Shandong VC, which is relatively a weak team, also brings some advantages to Yang in that she gets more playing time since the early and be part of the starting players as well as having the coaching team's fuller attention. In 2017 edition Yang Han-yu is called in training with the NT. This girl will quite possibly be the NT future backbone for MB position, along with Yuan Xin-yue and accompanied by Gao Yi and Wang Yuan-yuan... the CHN NT will be having many good MBs, and all are still young.