You are not logged in.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Gao Yi, Qian Jingwen

Friday, July 21st 2017, 6:42pm

is Chinese Yang Hanyu a MB or OH ?i guess she is a MB
she is the third best scorer and the best spiker
China has three players in top 10 of the best scorers ..Turkey has two

Turkish Zehra Güneş is the best MB with 36 blocks Yasemin Güveli is the fourth best but Güveli with the number of her blocks second after Zehra

seems Turkey with its blocks ,China with its attacks are better

Yang Han-yu participated in the first training of Chinese senior NT this year.

Yeah right, I forgot that I had seen Yang Han-yu's name in the senior NT 2017 training big list of the Chinese team.

She is in fact the youngest player --the only one born in 1999-- being awarded such opportunity in the current training session.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Gao Yi, Qian Jingwen

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:24pm

YANG Han-yu is an MB, as well as ZHANG Yu-qian, while CAI Xiao-qing and WU Han are wing spiker.

Canter, any chance the TUR resource may broadcast or live stream this semifinal match? Pls post the link if any :D

This World Championship tournament even though an age one should be held in Asia or Europe for the decent coverage and publicity, not just any country!

CAI Xion-qing is very good, only problem for her to break into the senior team is her height (1.79cm only) sometimes these height can be wrong, maybe she can be a few inches taller or she could grow a bit more.

I think Mexico is doing a great job hosting this tournament. I`m not sure how big the arena is, I think it is not that big, but it has been almost full is every game, the arena in the Men`s C.Republic was always empty. And I bet it would be empty is they were playing in Europe and Asia.

People in the Americas loves volleyball ( Mexico, Puerto Rico, Peru ) I wish their NT were stronger and for sure they could host big events like the WCH or WC.

I can see that spectators fill up the stadium in Mexico, or in many other nations even the small ones like the Trinidad &Tobago when hosting the WGP series (I watched shortly few matches played there in this WGP)... I have no doubt that crowds there love to attend the stadium, whether it's out of pure affinity to that sport (and many other sports) and/or partially influenced by the more limited opportunity in hosting such event or the kinds... either way it's great that people actually fill up the stadium and make the atmosphere lively there :dance6:

But that quality alone is not adequate [in hosting a "World Championship" level tournament]. It's hardly understandable that a "World Championship" level tournament, though just a U20 one, has so low quality in visual coverage. What's hard to grasp, if the FIVB and/or the host nation (organizer) are facing difficulty in making the match available live online, which may be somewhat understandable for this age bracket thing (though as I mentioned earlier in this thread, Thailand already made the great coverage in the Asian U19 it hosted in 2016), at minimum THEY (FIVB and/or the organizer) should have made the Quality Replay videos available online (again, quality ones not just any video). However, seeing that Thailand or Asia in general is capable of giving out quality TV and online stream coverage to the U-xx tournament it hosts, then a "World Championship" level should entitle a coverage treatment on par with that continental ones. The current lack of Quality visual coverage just shows the lack of competency or commitment, either in the ruling body and/or the organizer.

In short, it's very disappointing for a "World Championship" level that one cannot find the decent replay video to watch in today's world (decades ago it's just normal for such void). If it's a continental or simply an "any" tournament, it may be more acceptable for such low quality coverage. To conclude my thought, I put the blame at most to the FIVB, some hi-priests there had made some bad decision wrt to this U20 WCh staging.

Let's just see the treatment for the upcoming U23 WCh in the Balkan nation, Slovenia, this September :D

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "samsara" (Jul 21st 2017, 8:27pm)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:14pm

Turkish Zehra Güneş is the best MB with 36 blocks Yasemin Güveli is the fourth best but Güveli with the number of her blocks second after Zehra

Yang Han-yu participated in the first training of Chinese senior NT this year.

was she (Yang Han Yu ) a starter in any team out there in China last season ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:16pm

YANG Han-yu is an MB, as well as ZHANG Yu-qian, while CAI Xiao-qing and WU Han are wing spiker.

Have not yet been seeing any match indeed due to bad quality replay only read the score, some stats and news... look forward to seeing some in the end stage.

Canter, any chance the TUR resource may broadcast or live stream this semifinal match? Pls post the link if any :D

This World Championship tournament even though an age one should be held in Asia or Europe for the decent coverage and publicity, not just any country!

Player Statistics - FIVB Volleyball Women's U20 World Championship 2017
http://u20.women.2017.volleyball.fivb.co…ics/bestscorers

i can never imagine they would broadcast it
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:20pm

The good news for the Serbian Team is that Lazovic is the best receiver, 6th best server and 2nd best score.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:21pm

@samsara
can you remember young Chinese players who had won MVp where China had won the title at this age group before ?
im asking for one or two chinese young talent who had got thee mvps before..and i wonder what they are doing now ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:33pm

@samsara
can you remember young Chinese players who had won MVp where China had won the title at this age group before ?
im asking for one or two chinese young talent who had got thee mvps before..and i wonder what they are doing now ?
MVP:

2007 - Natalia
2009 - Castillo
2011- Caterina Bosseti
2013- Zhu
2015 - Brayelin Martinez

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:37pm

@samsara
MVP:

2007 - Natalia
2009 - Castillo
2011- Caterina Bosseti
2013- Zhu
2015 - Brayelin Martinez

i meant the newer ones..not that old :thumbsup: thank for your kind help
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:41pm

China won the U18 in 2013 and Yuan Xinyue was MVP.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:45pm

China won the U18 in 2013 and Yuan Xinyue was MVP.

youre right i just remembered...it was Yuan....and i think there was another one at either older or younger age group in the same year ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:50pm

China won the U23 in 2013 and Yao Di was MVP.

She`s 24 now and plays for Tianjin ( played with Mihajlovic and Carrilo) and she`s playing in the GP.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:18pm

She`s 24 now and plays for Tianjin ( played with Mihajlovic and Carrilo) and she`s playing in the GP.

thx :thumbsup: youre like a computer..lol
meso mi ra se beno...

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, big flower bud, rachel, military guard, big liu

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:35am

If China wins, then Yang Hanyu will likely be the MVP.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:51am

thx :thumbsup: youre like a computer..lol

Yes, rbdfabio is like a computer database... :lol: I remember that Yuan Xinyue won something in the past but can't remember what's that, even a quick search gave no result,,, yet rbdfabio just remembers many things :thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:57pm

FIVB is streaming both semi-finals on youtube. :thumbsup:

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Favourite Team: NEC Red Rockets, Japan W NT

Favourite Players: YANAGITA Mizuki, ZHANG Changning, WU Han, The Saoris, Goncharova & Kosheleva, OUMI Akari, Arisa, KOGA Sarina

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:32pm

FIVB is streaming both semi-finals on youtube. :thumbsup:

Where do you get this wonderful news?

Edit - OMG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ8jADE0MdY CHN v TUR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1gp_IFhfcg JPN v RUS

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sitenoise" (Jul 22nd 2017, 7:39pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:49pm

yeah...and no Geo restriction ( at least for us)

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Favourite Team: NEC Red Rockets, Japan W NT

Favourite Players: YANAGITA Mizuki, ZHANG Changning, WU Han, The Saoris, Goncharova & Kosheleva, OUMI Akari, Arisa, KOGA Sarina

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:08pm

Wow, two JPN v RUS games tonight. I must plan my day. Eat well, get some exercise, clean the house and get ready for this. I've got to be in tip-top shape! :super:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:06pm

yeah...and no Geo restriction ( at least for us)

sh*t!! X(

Wow, two JPN v RUS games tonight. I must plan my day. Eat well, get some exercise, clean the house and get ready for this. I've got to be in tip-top shape! :super:

:lol: :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Yesterday, 1:14am

Match started but Channel of FIVB in youtube is not working

Social bookmarks