Fivb Women's U-20 World Championship - Mexico

• Match started but Channel of FIVB in youtube is not working

not surprised. FIVB

• It doesn't work for me as i don't have facebook account but thanks

You don't need an account as far as I know. I have one but never log in and I can view it. You need Flash, tho. :thumbdown:

• I love Tuğba Şenoğlu <3 imo she is the one to watch. Very fast strong and defensive all round OH. Ready to take Gözde's place slowly in VakifBank. The MBs are super good too but reception is too big a mess to make MBs attack enough.

Meanwhile Tutku is not impressive at all, reminds me exactly of Melis Durul :thumbdown: :read:

• The Honorable Ayuntamiento de Córdoba can live stream but FIVB can't :rolll:

• I didn't see clearly, did the girl who just got helped off the court just sit down there or was she taken out of the playing area. Hope nothing serious

• The guys calling the JPN v RUS game sound like they are enjoying it :D

• great set 1 ... but JPN loses 30-32

• What a set was that, amazing atmosphere in the arena. I wish Japan could have taken this set, the problem is the setter just setting on the left every single ball and it made easier for the Russian block.

• Russia takes the 1st set against Japan through the nail-baiting match: 32-30. Both teams fight very hard to win it.

Poor FIVB to tease fans with those Fake youtube streams.... Click-bait from FIVB :lol: :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Click-bait from FIVB :lol: :D

:rolll:

• damn, we need a replay of that JPN Libero dig!

• VOLLEYBALL 23/07/2017

Coach Shen Mang: “There Are No Secrets In China’s Success”

The Chinese U20 team picture after winning the semifinal match against the Turkish team on 2017-07-22 at Cordoba, Mexico

Cordoba / Boca del Rio, Mexico, July 22- China’s head coach SHEN Mang said that there are no secrets in their success, after beating Turkey 3-0 (25-20, 25-21, 25-17) in Saturday’s first semifinal at the FIVB Women’s U20 World Championship in Cordoba, Mexico.

SHEN Mang, head coach of China: “There are no secrets in our performance, we prepare well for our opponents, set a game plan and perform accordingly. Our training is structured. We have studied the other two finalists and our practice tomorrow will depend who we face”.

CAI Yaqian, captain of China: “Reaching the gold medal match is result of our hard work, we came to the world championship really prepared to play, physically and mentally, we are not afraid of losing”.

Aslihan KILIC, captain of Turkey: “My head is still spinning, I am really disappointed with our performance. We did not start well and that went on the entire match. We really wanted to be in title match but now we must think in the bronze”.

Mustafa Suph DOGANCI, head coach of Turkey: “I am proud of my team, back in Boca del Rio my team played two tie-break matches under difficult conditions and the second round was also demanding. China played with little mistakes and we played bad, like zombies. Our main goal here is to win a medal”.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited 3 times, last by samsara ().

• I think it is a little too late.

What happened to Japan never gives up :dance6:

• Came back from 13-21 to 25-23. I think Russia is done.