You are not logged in.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Today, 5:13am

That has got to count as one of the worst monumental collapses of all time?

Today, 5:13am

:white: :white: :white: What a miracle come back for Japan....I did quit watching because I thought it was over, then i went to check the score and it was 22-19 for Russia and I started watching again.

Let`s go Japan.

A miracle come back yesterday and another miracle come back today

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Gao Yi, Qian Jingwen

Today, 5:16am

Thank U... 8o

too bad I think it is a little too late...Russia is just crushing Japan right now.
Periscope TV LIVE RUS v JPN: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqJVRwdXvWJB

Better than the crappy facebook link :tzz:

and showing score onscreen :D :rolll:

Jesus Christ!! The Japanese made a great comeback in 4th set to extend the match to a tie-break. The Russian really screwed up their match there...complacency is killing!! :D

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Gao Yi, Qian Jingwen

Today, 5:26am

I guess the Japanese have many factories in Mexico to supply the NAFTA market, the Mexicans give great supports to the Japanese team... and no support for the Russian one... ha ha ha :D :cheesy:

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Favourite Team: NEC Red Rockets, Japan W NT

Favourite Players: YANAGITA Mizuki, ZHANG Changning, WU Han, The Saoris, Goncharova & Kosheleva, OUMI Akari, Arisa, KOGA Sarina

Today, 5:29am

This is a much better viewing experience than that FB stream but I really liked the announcers for the FB one.

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, big flower bud, rachel, military guard, big liu

Today, 5:34am

Russia didn't collapse. Height won it in the end.

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Favourite Players: YANAGITA Mizuki, ZHANG Changning, WU Han, The Saoris, Goncharova & Kosheleva, OUMI Akari, Arisa, KOGA Sarina

Today, 5:34am

Great match. Congrats to Russia!

Today, 5:35am

Japan almost did it, the Russian block was too much for them. That was a great game. I hope Russia has saved some energy for tomorrow.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Today, 5:36am

The Russian team beat the Japanese team in a tight match 3 - 2 ( 32 - 30, 25 - 19, 23 - 25, 23 - 25, 15 - 12 ) to advance into the gold medal match. A great semifinal show between the two teams, quite leveled uo.

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, big flower bud, rachel, military guard, big liu

Today, 5:40am

Rematch between Russia and China from Brics Games where Russia defeated China 3-1.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Today, 5:44am

BRONZE MEDAL MATCH - JPN VS TUR -- 23.07.17 23:00 (UTC)

GOLD MEDAL MATCH - CHN VS RUS -- 24.07.17 01:30 (UTC)

I hope this time the FIVB will set it right at last, to live stream the matches in true high quality video!!!
:bump:

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Today, 7:06am

I hope this JPN v RUS junior match doesn't foreshadow the big girls the way the JPN v CHN situation turned out

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Today, 8:43am

Now I do believe this Chinese team (U20) is way much underrated by most... or much underexposed, almost no one regards them properly even though they'd won convincingly over the other perceived strong teams (and such belittlement even occurred among the fans of the Chinese volleyball). However playing as an underdog or dark horse does in turn give its own advantage, so in that sense that's just pretty fine... after all the only thing that matters is the real outcome.

I think this team can only gain the undeniable recognition when they're holding high the trophy tomorrow :lol:

:cup: :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "samsara" (Today, 8:48am)

Social bookmarks