2017 AVC Senior Women's Championship (Philippines/Manila, Aug 9-17, 2017)

• Where is THA's Thatdao? I really like her. But she has been missing since World Grand Prix.

Btw, that tall #3 player from PHI is basically useless.

She's injured and on the road to recovery.
    Im waiting for her to come back on the court.

• duh... i posted the wikipedia link before, but i hadn't seen that squads were listed. thanks, ST. from what i see, rachel rourke is not playing for AUS. it must be frustrating for her to play with such a team.

It's odd that the AUS is so weak. Because Australia is traditionally good at sport. Same for the German NT.

• I'm not finding a stream of the Taipei v Phi game, and didn't see one for Vietnam v Kazakhstan. Even on the http://videostream.dn.ua site which streams Hot dog eating contests fer crying out loud. The PHI game must be being broadcast in PHI! And it's in the big stadium.

My point is ... this concerns me about the JPN v CHN match in a couple hours being streamed.

oh no

• That's cool. Point taken. :drink: I don't know anything about these teams this China team just beat. Is Kaz fielding an A team in this tournament?

In many ways it's all a little random to me. Japan beat Serbia, Russia, and Brazil in the WGP and lost to An Jiajie's China. Random.

China finished 14th (its worst in history) in the 2010 WCH when Japan claimed bronze but China still beat Japan in that event. Chinese senior NT is also leading in the overall H2H with Japan in a large margin.

One of the few major exceptions though is the heartbreaking quarterfinal of London. It was an extremely close match won by Japan 3:2.

• Japan v Thailand rematch. Thailand will tie with Japan with 3 titles if they win.

• The JPN/CHN match showed up in the listing at videostream site last night but it never started streaming--at least until I fell asleep waiting for it.

If anyone finds a replay I can watch or download, please share. I've noticed most of the matches from this tournament have showed up on Youtube for a day or two. Many have since been taken down. THAI matches are the most likely to show up. I've already gotten a 720 stream of the THA/KOR match last night.

Thank you my friends!

• The JPN/CHN match showed up in the listing at videostream site last night but it never started streaming--at least until I fell asleep waiting for it.

If anyone finds a replay I can watch or download, please share. I've noticed most of the matches from this tournament have showed up on Youtube for a day or two. Many have since been taken down. THAI matches are the most likely to show up. I've already gotten a 720 stream of the THA/KOR match last night.

Thank you my friends!

The JPN/CHN match showed up in the listing at videostream site last night but it never started streaming--at least until I fell asleep waiting for it.

Thank you my friends!

The JPN/CHN match showed up in the listing at videostream site last night but it never started streaming--at least until I fell asleep waiting for it.

Thank you my friends!

hope this works for you..

• Thank you ! Thank you !

When I search youtube for, for example, "2017 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship Japan" or something close to that I get no relevant results. The way that I have found recent matches this week is by finding something close, like "Thailand v Japan U23 Club" in the search results, and then going to that video I find more relevant results in the "Up Next" list.

Any tips on how to better search for this stuff? As I said, my experience so far this week is that most of the matches have showed up but then most of them are taken down in a day or two? So my window for finding them is small. And I prefer to watch most of them that are uploaded to Youtube over the streams from that betting site. I've actually found most of what I want in 1080p on youtube before they disappear.

Thank you again big time, shukelya!

• that's no problem ^^ ..i do the same also..type 2017 Asian Women's Volleyball Championships then I just click the option for relevance to upload date.. enjoy it :thumbsup:

• If Thailand wins tonight it will be because there are a dozen or so HD video choices of Thailand games on Youtube from this tournament. There's diddly-squat crap of Japan. The availability of the Thailand videos demonstrates bigger love on the part of Thailand fans.

Love grows where love shows.

Not positive that love wins games, but I'm taking the position that it does, anyway. Go Thailand!

I'll be secretly rooting for Japan, probably in my sleep because it starts at 2:30am my time, which too late to stay up for and too early to get up for. At least there will be a good HD upload of the match if I miss it, because it's a Thailand game. Go Thailand!

• The ref is showing Thailand some serious love!

• Congratulations to Japan Women's Volleyball Team for the 2017 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship Title.
    2017 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship
    Final standings
    1.Japan
    2. Thailand
    3. South Korea
    4. China
    5. Vietnam
    6. Chinese Taipei
    7. Kazakhstan
    8. Philippines
    9. Iran
    10. Australia
    11. Hong Kong
    12. New Zealand
    13. Sri Lanka
    14. Maldives

• Awardees:

1st Best OH: kim Yeon Koung(Korea)
    2nd Best OH: Chatchu-on Moksri(Thailand)
    1st Best MB: Hattaya Bamrungsuk(Thailand)
    2nd Best MB: Nana Iwasaka(Japan)
    Best OPP: Jin Ye(China)
    Best Setter: Nootsara Tomkom(Thailand)
    Best Libero: Mako Kobata(Japan)
    2nd Best Libero(???): Dawn Macandili(Philippines) Is this some kind of consolation for being the host?

MVP: Risa Shinnabe(Japan)