• Pool A : Argentina, Cuba, Germany, Korea , Slovenia
    Pool B : Belarus, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, USA
    Pool C : Colombia, Italy, Poland, Serbia, Thailand
    Pool D : China, Dominican Republic, Japan, Peru, Turkey

• Some results:

Japan 3 - 0 Peru
    Soga 18, Nishikawa 18p, Yamada 10p // McLeod 10p, Vigil 9p, K.Montes 9p

Belarus 3 - 0 Brazil :white:
    Kholad 16p, Katsiuchyk 12p, Kisliuk 8p // Bergmann 9p, Seibt 6p, Brambilla 6p

Russia 3-0 Mexico
    Yakushina 20p, Shemanova 12p, Shevchuk 9p // Guereca 7 , Parra 6p , Nava 3p

Turkey 3 - 1 Dominican Republic
    Karakurk 26p, Cebecioglu 11p, Kara 8p // Guillen 19p, Natalia Martinez 11p, Asencio 9p

• Wikipedia
    FIVB Schedule

FIVB's Youtube channel has Streams from the 2015 tournament. In order to Grow the Game! they've decided not to stream them this year. This Growing the Game! thing is killing me. :cursing:

No streams on that videostream site either. I imagine there is no broadcast of these growing games ;(

• I can't believe the only junior WCh they're streaming is the only one without an Italian team xD How lucky!

Which one is that? Have you heard the U23 is going to be streamed?

FIVB failed in streaming the U20 in Mexico last month even tho they said they were going to.

• Which one is that? Have you heard the U23 is going to be streamed?

FIVB failed in streaming the U20 in Mexico last month even tho they said they were going to.

Kk15 is talking about Men`s U23 ( Italy is not playing in this tournament ) and they are streaming all games on youtube.

I don`t know if they will stream women`s U23, but they should once they are streaming the men`s.

• Japan needs a fashion stylist. I can't even look at the players long enough at the FIVB site to try and begin learning who they are because they all look stupid and FAT in those uniforms. Gracious me.

• I was wondering what`s going with China also, their results are very odd so far.

This is Team B of U18 NT due to the time conflict with the junior event of 13th Chinese National Games.

The roster of U18 ACH 2017:
    S - Zhang Zi-han, Chen Fang-lin
    OP - Xu Lu-yao, Cui Mei-chen
    OH - Sun Ruo-jing, Sun Xiao-xuan, Chen Bo-ya, Liu Jing-jing
    MB - Jiao Dian, Liang Wei-fan, Mao Jun-yi
    L - Ni Fei-fan

The roster of U18 WCH 2017:
    S - Zhang Zi-han, Chen Fang-lin
    OP - Cui Mei-chen, Sun Ping-yuan
    OH - Che Wen-han, Fang Jing-yi, Liu Yu
    MB - Jiao Dian, Liang Wei-fan, Zhang Jia-xin, Sun Yu-qing
    L - Liu Jing-jing

The reception of U18 NT in WCH 2017 is much weaker than the one of the team in ACH 2017.
    Ni Fei-fan is much better than Liu Jing-jing though Liu is as a receiver in ACH 2017 but the fact proved that she is not good as a libero.
    Xu Lu-yao's spike is better than Cui Mei-chen's.
    (In fact, Cui Mei-chen didn't play any matches in ACH 2017. The second OP was Sun Xiao-xuan when Sun Ruo-jing and Chen Bo-ya were two OHs)
    Two Suns' reception is better than Che and Fang Jing-yi.
    Mao Jun-yi is the best MB of the three (five) players.
    All is worse. It becomes too much worse.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• What a come back by Serbia. Japan had 2-0 and I`m not sure exactly how much it was on the 3rd, but I think Japan had 23-18 or 23-19. Serbia won 28-26 and 25-19.

Let`s go Serbia :box:

edit: according to the fivb.org Japan had 24-19 in the 3rd.

• Dam it. Serbia setter was awful, played like Zinkovic setting every ball to one player only and not using the mbs at all.

Japan had a lot of kills form the back row, that is something the Senior Team should start doing more often.

• Wow, German girls surprisingly reach quarterfinals after their 4th consecutive tie-break match :white: OH Emma Cyris with 31 pts and over 50% in attack :super:

It's even more surprising considering that the most outstanding talent of this generation, MB Camilla Weitzel, is not with the team because "she needs rest this summer because she played with the older generation last summer" (her mother wrote that on FB). With this attitude I don't think she'll get very far to be honest, if she can't even manage to spend a few weeks with youth NT, how is she going to spend whole summers with senior NT one day? And her "rest" was winning silver in the German beach volley championship of her age group :roll:

• The matches will be aired by FIVB youtube channel!

One camera, no sound (at least, the one I opened now was without sound), and you need to know the timetable or the code number of the match, but better than nothing :)

• Results

Japan 3-2 Serbia
    Russia 3-1 Korea
    Belarus 2-3 Germany
    Turkey 3-0 Colombia
    Italy 3 - 0 Peru
    Slovenia 0 - 3 USA
    Poland 2-3 Dominican Republic
    Argentina 3-1 Brazil

Quarterfinals
    Russia -Japan
    Germany - Turkey