CEV European League 2018

• I'm curious why Slovenia and Greece don't play.
    Both team should be bettet than Portugal.

Speaking of France, the last good season they had was in 2013 when they almost beat Belgium in ECH quarterfinal.

• Mia Jerkov is really ready to finish her volleyball career. She is having so much problem against Hungary that I really don't know what She will do in Besiktas...

My God they lead for a lot in first set and they lost and now same situation in second set. And this is Hungary.... how bad my NT is :(

• Mia Jerkov is really ready to finish her volleyball career. She is having so much problem against Hungary that I really don't know what She will do in Besiktas...

My God they lead for a lot in first set and they lost and now same situation in second set. And this is Hungary.... how bad my NT is :(

Wow crovolley i appreciate you that you are a really big fan of croatian volleyball players. I noticed here in the forum that often you are the only who cares about your NT when many of the other peoples in the forum doesn't even write anything about Croatia. It's difficult to find so many enthusiastic supporters as you. :super: This is good of course but don't you have feeling sometimes thay you write to youself.

• Croatia won against France in 4sets but again that was poor level from us... best scorer Samanta Fabris 31points

What I need to mention is 4th set, Samanta Fabris scored alone 15points (75%attack 20/15), that is crazy but her performnace in first set was terrible.

• i didnt expect Spain to beat Belarus, good job Spain! good game by Segura and Rivero
    Sweeden won in 5 sets coming back from 2-0 down.Haak collected 31 pts.
    Finland keeps doing well
    Bulgaria beat Azerbaijana.Ruseva keeps being a monster at blocking.Good game by Gergana

• Azerbaijan beat Bulgaria 3-1 at home..Zhidkova made 20 pts
    Finland beat Croatia 3-1 :..Piia Korhonen made 23 points..where does she play ?
    France lost to Hungary 0-3 at home
    Slovakia lost to Czech team 1-3 at home
    Spain lost to Belarus 2-3 at home i think Spain lost at block department ..where does Maria Segura play ? she made 25 pts for Spain
    Ukraine beat Portugal 3-1 at home

• Dresden. I recommend Google :whistle:

You made my day! :rolll:

Whenever an unknown player plays a strong international game, the world wakes up all at once.

Luckly there is the old good Bundesliga preparing these talented girls for Turkey, Italy and high paid leagues. :D

BTW Segura has been playing in Italy for a while, mostly Serie A2.

• ok.thanks i will comply with your advice next time..
    can you tell me about her level ? i think google wont answer this question maybe i should ask youtube :D

thanks QPL

Korhonen was not the reason, that Dresden was again only third in German championship, she was up to the task as OPP and main attacker (too feeble OHs were the reason, that Dresden didn't got better as in previous season).

• It's nearly over regarding semi qualification: Czech team won again and that way also their pool, booked their semi ticket alongside hosts Hungary. Also Finland has now enough wins and points, to be sure to be there - final four hosts Hungary in their pool are no threat of course. The fourth team is very likely to be Bulgaria, because they play tomorrow in last match the feeble, winless Portugal, while close behind team Azeri faces difficult opponent Ukraine.