You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harboboy

Professional

Monday, May 14th 2018, 11:58am

Monday, May 14th 2018, 12:24pm

all the matches of the tournament or all the matches of German team ?

btw.i thought we could watch that "volleyballtv of fivb " through a VPN..couldnt we ?
meso mi ra se beno...

harboboy

Professional

Monday, May 14th 2018, 1:03pm

all the matches of the tournament or all the matches of German team ?

btw.i thought we could watch that "volleyballtv of fivb " through a VPN..couldnt we ?

All matches of the tournement. I tried it via the IOS app and I have to pay before that of course create an account.

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:08pm

Not a good news for volleyball fans...
Volleyball TV will be available as a Pay Per View (PPV) service in selected markets for both the Volleyball Nations League and the FIVB Men’s and Women’s World Championships in September.
source: http://www.volleyball.world/en/vnl/news/…he-top?id=74854

On the other hand, Thanks God there's http://sportdeutschland.tv :obey:
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:12pm

Does anyone know where I can find the link to register and pay?!

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:13pm

https://www.fivbvolleyballtv.com/

Seams like it is not working yet.... but they said it will be available on selected markets only... (Globo has the tv rights in Brazil)..

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:26pm

Pope, if you absolutely don't find anywhere Serbia's matches for free on English speaking channels/platforms, you can always watch from that stream I gave beri. You don't need to register anywhere, and AFAIK you don't need VPN wizardry, so...drawback is of course that you won't understand the language.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:31pm

well just find out who`s broadcasting VNL in the US....well`s there`s no broadcast but some website bought the rights and they will stream $29 monthly or $150 yearly. ..I`m waiting to see how this FIVB channel will work.

But I saved the links you posted and the one from Mathias as well....

Thank u. ;)
Pope, if you absolutely don't find anywhere Serbia's matches for free on English speaking channels/platforms, you can always watch from that stream I gave beri. You don't need to register anywhere, and AFAIK you don't need VPN wizardry, so...drawback is of course that you won't understand the language.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:39pm

https://www.fivbvolleyballtv.com/

Seams like it is not working yet.... but they said it will be available on selected markets only... (Globo has the tv rights in Brazil)..

:win:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female
  • "JoanaBG" started this thread

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:45pm

Not just Serbia, they'll be showing all the matches one of those 3 channels, except for China vs Dominican Republic tomorrow and Netherlands vs Argentina on Wednesday which will be on SK HD, which I don't think there's a stream for. Serbia's matches will always be shown on SK 1.
Here are more links, just in case. I've tested those and they're working at the moment.

Sport Klub 1
Sport Klub 2
Sport Klub 3

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:04pm

I can't believe FIVB seriously does this pay per view thing :white: :wall:

I'm really lucky that Sportdeutschland bought the rights for Germany because probably FIVB will be very attentive to illegal Youtube streams and have them removed every few minutes.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:24pm

And yet more confusion: https://welcome.volleyballworld.tv/

Quoted

Volleyball TV is only available in the following countries; ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, SERBIA and UK

What's the point of having pay TV available in Germany when we get all matches for free on another platform? :aww:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:24pm

At least we got Sport Klub :win:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:25pm

And yet more confusion: https://welcome.volleyballworld.tv/

Quoted

Volleyball TV is only available in the following countries; ARGENTINA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, SERBIA and UK

FIVB really likes screwing over their own sport :aww:

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:43pm

This has to be a joke right? So there is no way to watch games if you are from the USA or Canada?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:45pm

I suggest everyone to not pay that $20 and not support this ridiculous FIVB. They don't deserve to get your money with such terrible organizations and it seems pointless anyway for most.

@Bahkawdi not in Turkey either, but hopefully Serbian tv will keep broadcasting all matches...

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:53pm

FIVB can barely get their website in order. World wide broadcasting is probably above their pay grade, but we’ll see. Since a lot of the matches I want to see will be on at 3:am, I hope they are available on demand, preferably to download. I don’t care if I have to pay a little bit or do it on the down low..

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:59pm

:white: Utter nonsense from FIVB. I’m certainly not giving them a penny for VNL but unless I can find a good alternative I may cough up for WCH :down:

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:06pm

I suggest everyone to not pay that $20 and not support this ridiculous FIVB. They don't deserve to get your money with such terrible organizations and it seems pointless anyway for most.

@Bahkawdi not in Turkey either, but hopefully Serbian tv will keep broadcasting all matches...
Broadcasting the games on youtube was a genius idea and one of the best things the fivb had going for it. We've seen lots of people become fans through those videos (including myself). I can't even believe how little foresight they have and how badly they are shooting themselves in the foot with this move. I don't even mind the concept of a paid streaming service, but the current execution is horrendous for these reasons:

1) Geographically limiting the service. I don't know if this was a power play to try and get companies to buy the broadcasting rights in other countries or legal issues or what. I do know that preventing people from several MAJOR volleyball countries from watching the games cuts off a huge potential revenue source and severely limits future growth of the game.

2) 0 communication on the rollout. Launching this service the day before the league starts with little warning and not replying to anything on social media is just unacceptable for a company in 2018. I bet a bunch of people are going to head to youtube in the coming weekends and get confused and annoyed.

3) Not improving their service to make it worth $20. If they want people to pay, they need to make it worthwhile. Only the biggest vball fans (like the people in this forum) will pay to watch matches with no stat overlays, commentary, and post-game show. I also don't see why they wouldn't do what laola1.tv does, and offer 720p for free and charge extra for 1080p and other bells and whistles.

FiVB is not in the privileged position of other sports leagues like the NBA, NFL and major football leagues where they can through whatever streaming service out there and people will pay because they are desperate to watch. I don't want to crucify them yet because the news just got released but this does not bode well for the future of volleyball, especially if you are a north american fan.

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:12pm

According to my observation, sportdeutschland.tv still use the same video streaming.
I assume the download/watch Live method I posted 4 years ago may work, though I can't say it is 100% work now
I'll do some test tomorrow, but you can try.

Sportdeutschland.tv download method(created in 2014)
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****