2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• He said that this format is crazy. That FIVB only cares about comercials and money not about players healt. That after tournamate ends they needs to fly next continent and that they don't have any team to prepare well for next teams. That many girls can injured them self because of crazy schedule. In near future this tournamate will become weaker and weaker. And that we will watch very weak finals because teams will be super tired. If they secure their place in Final He will send completly diffrent team in Argentina.

• Damn, no commentary for JPN v TUR

• If only Japan could serve more errors. Geez

• Doesn't look like Turkey has a libero problem. Japan's reception is fine but Turkey defense is stellar. Smackdown!

• Does anyone have the live stream for USA x Russia? Thanks :sos:

sportdeutschland.tv
    or
    http://videostream.dn.ua/video…Gd1bA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

• I'm beginning to think Japan actually practices those service errors. They really good at them

• There is no streaming from this link....is there a valid live stream for USA viewers?

I can see a stream from that link. I know it's crap but ... FIVB

• This tournament has shown almost every team play better defense than Japan. WTF

Second set was more competitive. If Japan would ditch the service errors they might have taken it

• Firebird NIPPON has awakened (and Turkey is kinda putzing it) here in the third

• I don't see a streaming content so it doesn't work for me

needs Flash in a browser, if that helps

• Omg nr 13 of Japan :lol: that was a moment

Ouch. I liked they showed Gui respond to it.

Congrats Turkey :drink: