2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• zeng chunlei is probably past her prime... that was last year.

No. she is also in good status this year and played the final of chinese league this year~~ langping lets her rest this month and she has already began the recovery training in national team. She will be the starting-6 in wch. :teach:

but i do not think zeng chunlei can keep the good status untill 2020 olympics~~ :lol:

• I have a feeling chinese setters are having problems with Yang Fangxu and Li Yingying. Both are lefties so they have to be extra careful on setting it too far wide or too close from their comfort zone.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Only one sentense: Zeng Chun-lei must return.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Good strategy for Brazil to use the tip that forces Zhu Ting to defend in position 3 when ever she's in position 4. It hurt China's out of system counter because Zhu Ting was not ready to hit and forced the chinese setter to go to another player.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Good strategy for Brazil to use the tip that forces Zhu Ting to defend in position 3 when ever she's in position 4. It hurt China's out of system counter because Zhu Ting was not ready to hit and forced the chinese setter to go to another player.

Then next thing you know there is nobody except for Zhu who can score, then Bang! game's over :white: :wavy:

• I have no idea why she hasn't.

Her rest time is more than other players due to her age and more tiredness than Yan Ni.
    If necessary, she will join NT in Week 5 and participate in three matches in Germany.

PS: Zhang Chang-ning will participate in 2018 Asian Club Championship as her comeback.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• that is what i am talking about. The young opposite(Gong xiangyu) is still far away from the level of Zeng Chunlei~~ :lol:

Gong xiangyu gets 3 points from 18 spikes and langping still let her play and train her~~~ :down:

Asian players retire early. Lang Ping knows this and as host, she has the privilege to use and train her young players. It's true China needs Zeng to play next but we just have no idea until when she will end her career and resting should improve her longevity which is still a good call from Lang Ling.

#FreeBritney

• Her rest time is more than other players due to her age and more tiredness than Yan Ni.
    If necessary, she will join NT in Week 5 and participate in three matches in Germany.

PS: Zhang Chang-ning will participate in 2018 Asian Club Championship as her comeback.

I hope that's the reason why, but I've also heard some "drama" which I hope is not true.

Anyway regardless of her age she still needs playing time. If she's not back in Week 5 I will have to believe that there is something wrong between her and the coaching team.