2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I missed that. She still plays in Brazil league though?

She does. She moved from Sao Caetano to Brasilia for the following season. Despite being on the bottom part of last season's ranking, Brasilia will have a better roster this year.

She got married last month to Brazilian MB Milka.

• as sitenoise said in her/his earlier post that this is Japan-B team or a mixed team..Japan could play better than that at WCH

If they figure out who their A Team is by then :rolll:

• Not true: http://www.somosvoley.com/nota…comienzo-de-la-temporada/

She's resting now but will play WCh.

Also, she played in 2017 for NT so she didn't "retire after the OG".

Well, she must have changed her mind. I remember there was a lot of press about this subject last year. It was after the qualification to the WCH.

https://matchpointvolei.wordpr…ria-da-selecao-argentina/

• Hello? moderators?

Sorry for the harsh toke

• The bright side of Volleyball Nations League compared with the World Grand Prix it's been teams playing each other just one time on the preliminary round. The old formula was really unfair for some teams who played strong teams 2 or 3 times while others were getting easier matchups . However, 15 matches are way too much and the number of teams could be reduced for 12 in my opinion.

Teams are showing a lot of issues which makes it hard to forecast the winner. The best teams in the world are still fighting hard to find their best volleyball. Looking forward to Brazil vs USA! :super:

• I think Malinov needs to step up her game,she's been a bit inconsistent imo, I can't remember how many times she sent her attackers to death against Rasic's block. I really liked Bosetti,she was solid in every aspect of the game. Pietrini has to work a lot on her reception.

Boskovic made too many mistakes,but with Mihajlovic out she had to attack a million balls

• my stream was a mess, so i was only able to finish BRA x CHN and a bit of ITA x SRB, then it froze and i gave up.

what happened to bosetti that she had to leave the court in the first set?

saishuu, i always admired lucia. yeah, she's having a hard time killing the ball these days against the top teams but she's everything else for ITA in terms of backcourt, plus she's a very good blocker for someone that short.

sitenoise, why don't you try the sportklub links that were posted? i mostly watch matches there since sportdeutschl. doesn't work for me even though i'm using VPN that says i'm in germany... i get a message that says this is not available in your country! it's not available in germany!!!!!

• sitenoise, why don't you try the sportklub links that were posted?

I couldn't get those to work. Just a billion popup windows and crap. I'll try again

btw - here's what happened with Japan #13 Mai Okumura, and Gui's reaction:

She was running at a pretty good clip. Not hurt. It looked like she was having a hard time getting out of it

• Oh just saw, sitenoise Happy B'day!! :flower:

I know, I know :offtopic: :D

Haha :D Thanks beri. Actually tomorrow, which is your today :dance4:

• or paula pequeno....

Both Paula and Mari are waaay out of their prime. Mari doesn't even play anymore and Paula barely does. Fabiana and Walewska, on the other hand, just became Brazilian champions and could easily be playing for the NT if they wanted to. And there's even Gattaz too.