2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Looks like, and before things get out of hand, I'm going to take action.

Honestly this place annoys the hell outta me lately :cursing:

I feel the same. Expecially since according to a troll I have multiple accounts like a coward. Me, a moderator!? :aww:

• I didn't understand why Tandara never returned. Maybe she felt something and Ze decided to preserve her. If not, then this was a weird decision and not something he normally does.
    Well, I hope we don't lose any other match (maybe Italy can beat us, but I don't think they will). Ending in #1 or #2 would put us in the same group, so I think Brazil and US will eventually be together in the finals.

• Zivkovic is doing quite a poor job today (again...). Sure, reception doesn't help her, but still she could do better than that. No connection to the middles, no timing with Blagojevic either who needs faster balls and keeps getting sets that would suit Mihajlovic but not her...

It could be expected that the hole Maja left could never be completely filled, but setter positions now turns out a bigger issue than expected. As long as Boskovic and Mihajlovic are there and in shape, Serbia can beat every team in the world with any setter, but as soon as anything changes, neither Zivkovic nor Antonijevic have been any impressive this summer.

• Does somebody knows why Sylla didn't play against Serbia ?? She got injured or ??

• NED making pretty easy work of ITL through set 1

• No "Here comes the Boom Boom" at Rotterdam, but no commentary either.

I think we call this a NED "B Team" hybrid since De Kruijf, Buijs, and Daalderop (I call) are missing. I don't know Italy well enough to describe, but they turned the tables on NED in Set 2 first half. NED coming back.

• Italy is missing Sylla and Folie so We don't call it B hybrid team :gone:

• A lot of Italian players can dish up a challenging serve. Italy takes set 2, 25-23.

NED's Belien is attacking well. Not scoring, but at least she looks good. Still can't recall ever seeing her score a point. I'm sure she has, though

• Pietrini is really improving game by game, She is making mistakes but that is so normal for her age.. :)

I don't like Malinov today...

• Italy is missing Sylla and Folie so We don't call it B hybrid team :gone:

Is Sylla injured?

also I think Italy has enough MB options to fill the gap of Folie for the time being, they might not be as good as her offense wise but I'm sure they'll do just fine. De Kruijf on the other hand is completely needed in the Netherlands, they don't have anyone to replace her literally. Belien was already 2nd MB

• Sylla now in, but Ned's lead in the third set is increasing

EDIT: And Sylla is now subbed out for Pietrini

• Ones She starts to make mistakes their is nobody to stop her LOL.

• Is the Turkish dude still with Japanese NT? :rolll:

yes

It appears this Dutch stadium serve beer! :drink: