2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• what KYK said after Japan match : " Today our game was not really good and our opponents played really well. Personally, my reception was not stable and I sometimes shaked mentally. So next match I want to recover from my mistakes and have a really good game.” :D

• POL block :white: :white: :white:

Smarzek is a really good blocker!

Kakolewska-Smarzek block is scary :white:

• 10:0 for Poland in 4th set, they're blocking everything!

• 11-0 for POL :aww: German collapsed :white:

• Technically, no team is guaranteed the ticket to Nanjing yet, but USA, Brazil and Serbia should be fine. They can grab at least 11 wins. The remaining 2 berths will be from Turkey, Netherlands and Italy. Russia probably will end with 9 wins, so they're out. Turkey's opponents are Korea, China, Netherlands and Germany. Korea and Germany should be easy wins. Match against Netherlands will be critical, probably will be the decisive match! I assume China will send their B team to Germany, so they could beat them too. If they can grab 11 wins in the end, they should be fine.
    Netherlands' opponents are Serbia, China, Germany and Turkey. They need to try to grab 3 wins, but it's going to be hard. Italy's opponents are Dominican Republic, Belgium, Thailand and Brazil. They need to win all 4 matches, then they'll have a chance to qualify, but their fate is basically in Turkey and Netherlands' hands.
    I personally would prefer Turkey and Netherlands. If Italy really wanted to qualify, they shouldn't have sent their B team in the first 2 weeks. :cursing:

• Germany somehow manages to make a mini comeback to get to double digits at match point at the scoreboard, regardless a tragic set from them

Edit: And a challenge! Jesus omg no double digits for Germany
    final set: 25:9

• Smarzek 24/40 and 5 blocks, Kąkolewska 7/12 and 9 blocks :super:

• Kakolewska made 9 blocks and Smarzek 24 points at attack with %60 ratio :white: If they can find one stable offensive OH, POL can come back among elite teams :cheesy:

German reception is so shaky and they made so many unforced errors at defense as well. :aww:

• yea but to me this one was by far the worst out of all of them while watching it live. Remember Poland got to 18-1 :white: They probably could care less about the points after that. Germany 70% of the set was not even there pretty much, not in the scoreboard at least. They should completely forget this match now though or it will haunt them