2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• You mean World Grand Champions Cup was worthless, I agree with that.

Let's not go there again, I still remember the historic WGCC VS ECH war of 2017 :white:

• Let's not go there again, I still remember the historic WGCC VS ECH war of 2017 :white:

• Apparently the fivb nations league instagram account commented that the matches will be streamed on youtube still. This is a bit of a mess ?(

lol ... As Rains mentioned above , this has to be the worst subscription roll out in history.

• I'm not going to argue with the lovely sitenoise so I am not going there again. :kiss:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The channel will also feature FIVB archive content, and future plans include adding other FIVB competitions, national leagues and other major volleyball tournaments from around the world.

I honestly think this channel is a brilliant idea....but they gotta make it available worldwide.

• sitenoise

http://help.volleyballworld.tv…ents-available-on-demand/

How Soon After Live Broadcast Are Live Events Available On Demand?

All Volleyball Nations League matches streamed LIVE on Volleyball TV will be available on-demand. For matches scheduled between 7am and 10pm (UTC), full match replays will be available on Volleyball TV within 2 hours after the end of the game. For matches scheduled between 10pm and 7am (UTC) full match replays will be available on Volleyball TV within 10 hours after the game ends.

• The channel will also feature FIVB archive content, and future plans include adding other FIVB competitions, national leagues and other major volleyball tournaments from around the world.
    I honestly think this channel is a brilliant idea....but they gotta make it available worldwide.

And but ...

Coverage details of the 197 matches of the men’s and women’s World Championships will be announced in due course.

They posted that today and the tournament starts in less than 12 hours :white:

Getting back to important matters: I'm kind of happy with the Japanese roster for this round, and that it is the first round, and that Nakada said they must win all three matches if they want to see the Finals. This lineup suggests a new, if not slightly bold, new direction (Shinnabe and Uchiseto absent. Yuki is there for insurance. I bet/hope she doesn't start).

Wild cards:

If Mari Horikawa plays like she did in the first half of the V.League season ... Japan wins three. Beast. Or not.
    Aika Akutagawa. Fact. She has a posture like she's on horseback, but she's a lot of good energy and she's great at those fake swings MBs have to do all the time. She's quick, and if other teams don't respect her she will score on them. If they do respect her Koga and Horikawa will eat their lunch. Or not.
    Arisa Inoue. Dark horse. I'm betting (but not much) that she is going to surprise us with her play. Or not.
    Sarina Koga - If she hasn't cut her hair she will play like Samson ... Japan wins three. Or not.
    Ai Kurogo Dunno, just dunno

Japanese roster for the 1st week:

S: 10. Koyomi Tominaga, 22. Kanami Tashiro
    OPP: 19. Mari Horikawa
    OH: 2. Sarina Koga, 7. Yuki Ishii, 18. Saori Takahashi, 20. Arisa Inoue, 21 Ai Kurogo
    MB: 3. Nana Iwasaka (C), 9. Haruyo Shimamura, 13. Mai Okumura, 24. Aika Akutagawa
    Li: 15. Kotoe INOUE, 23. Akane Yamagishi

• Let's not go there again, I still remember the historic WGCC VS ECH war of 2017 :white:

At least the good guys won in that war, in the end... ;) :lol:

• As sitenoise says, the ability to download is paramount to any notion of paid tv. Otherwise, it's pointless, even for $5.

Guys in charge of FIVB must be even dumber than those in charge of FIBA, which I have not thought possible...to give information about your pay-per-view platform one day prior to the start of the tournament, exclude such countries as USA and Turkey, and THEN say that there might be some youtube vids up after all... :cheesy:

• USA has to pay for matches now. Subscription service is through Flovolleyball and they had just signed a 3 year deal for VNL. At least with NBC some matches were broadcast on cable. Now no cable. FIVB is shooting them selves in the foot in their biggest sponsor markets.

• 3 years?? WTF....

do u know if they signed a deal for the World Championships as well??

USA has to pay for matches now. Subscription service is through Flovolleyball and they had just signed a 3 year deal for VNL. At least with NBC some matches were broadcast on cable. Now no cable. FIVB is shooting them selves in the foot in their biggest sponsor markets.

• FloVolleyball is Flash Based?

Ensure that you have an updated version of Adobe Flash.

Seems like most of the alternative streaming sites are as well. It's really sad. Flash is a lousy, already end-of-lifed technology.

• i have checked the schedule of tv8 but coudnt see anything like VNL on it ?

i have checked the schedule of tv8 but coudnt see anything like VNL on it ?

Oh then it might be another channel.

My roommate said she saw an add on tv8 about VNL and said they will broadcast it. I assume now that maybe they just showed the add of it and another channel will broadcast it. We should check TRT spor maybe.

Edit: not trt spor either!