You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:14pm

10:0 for Poland in 4th set, they're blocking everything!

Italy has overtaken Russia ; Turkey's overtaken Netherlands in the standings currently
meso mi ra se beno...

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Wow! Poland 10 - 0 Germany :what:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:15pm

11-0 for POL :aww: German collapsed :white:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:16pm

Technically, no team is guaranteed the ticket to Nanjing yet, but USA, Brazil and Serbia should be fine. They can grab at least 11 wins. The remaining 2 berths will be from Turkey, Netherlands and Italy. Russia probably will end with 9 wins, so they're out. Turkey's opponents are Korea, China, Netherlands and Germany. Korea and Germany should be easy wins. Match against Netherlands will be critical, probably will be the decisive match! I assume China will send their B team to Germany, so they could beat them too. If they can grab 11 wins in the end, they should be fine.
Netherlands' opponents are Serbia, China, Germany and Turkey. They need to try to grab 3 wins, but it's going to be hard. Italy's opponents are Dominican Republic, Belgium, Thailand and Brazil. They need to win all 4 matches, then they'll have a chance to qualify, but their fate is basically in Turkey and Netherlands' hands.
I personally would prefer Turkey and Netherlands. If Italy really wanted to qualify, they shouldn't have sent their B team in the first 2 weeks. :cursing:

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:17pm

16:1 what?! :what: :what:

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:17pm

14 - 1 :what:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:18pm

wow 16-1 for POL :white: first technical 8-0 second 16-1...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:18pm

16:1 :wall: :wall: :wall:

That must be the most embarassing score so far in VNL.

Denise Hanke plays her 200th NT match today. She doesn't deserve it to be like this ;(

• "volleyball22" is male

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:21pm

18 - 1 :what:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:28pm

Germany somehow manages to make a mini comeback to get to double digits at match point at the scoreboard, regardless a tragic set from them

Edit: And a challenge! Jesus omg no double digits for Germany
final set: 25:9

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:30pm

Smarzek 24/40 and 5 blocks, Kąkolewska 7/12 and 9 blocks :super:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:30pm

That was painful. It's good to have Argentina tomorrow, it's a chance to get some confidence back (or a danger to lose even more :whistle: )

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:32pm

it happens ..Turkey lost a set 13-25...Japan lost 11 -25 ..Thailand lost 10-25..Korea lost a set 11-25...even Brazil lost 10-25...so Germany's 9-25 is not something exceptional
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:34pm

Kakolewska made 9 blocks and Smarzek 24 points at attack with %60 ratio :white: If they can find one stable offensive OH, POL can come back among elite teams :cheesy:

German reception is so shaky and they made so many unforced errors at defense as well. :aww:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:35pm

yea but to me this one was by far the worst out of all of them while watching it live. Remember Poland got to 18-1 :white: They probably could care less about the points after that. Germany 70% of the set was not even there pretty much, not in the scoreboard at least. They should completely forget this match now though or it will haunt them

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:36pm

Smarzek 24/40 and 5 blocks, Kąkolewska 7/12 and 9 blocks :super:

Kakolewska is the best blocker so far if Fivb's stats are accurate :aww:
Eda Erdem is getting the second place
Adenizia is the third

im not sure Smarzek could take Adenizia or even Eda's place after this match
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:37pm

Koslowski usually is a rather calm coach but today he was really pissed, mostly at Lippmann for repeatedly attacking straight into the block and not hitting angles, and at the setters for playing too slow/high balls so Polish block could easily prepare.

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara, Zenit Kazan

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy, Wilfredo Leon

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:40pm

I was scared before pol-ger match but I didnt except this kind of game in 3rd and 4th set. Smarzek is score machine in this VNL and I hope she will keep this level for a long time :super:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:48pm

watching volleyball matches through a good stream is so different :( e.g. Tha vs Tur
the streams of Sport klubs on the net makes it appear boring! ( i dont feel like watching)
meso mi ra se beno...