2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• You know the reason why I like inside volleycountry then other blogs in the USA, is that most of the posters have really something to say about the match and players without someone taking over the thread with negative comments and trying to instigate fights and talk shi*t. Yes, sometimes it gets spicy, especially during club seasons, but overall I think most posters want to have a good dialogue with each other. So thank you.

• Regarding the JAP vs KOR match, what is KYK's efficiency rate? anyone knows?

I think kyk is already past her prime. Larson is obviously stronger than her now according to kyk's performance recent years. Anyway kyk is better than meliha but much more expensive. I think ecz vitra builds the most expensive and strongest team on paper again.

I still think ecz vitra will fail again! The key to success for ecz vitra still relys on boscovic. Italian teams will make much more trouble to turkey teams next season! :teach:

• Interesting match ups:

China vs USA - This could go either way, depending on the reception and lineup China uses. Though if Lang Ping decides to experiment with some of her new players, then I predict a 3-1 victory for USA. China is slowly getting back into rhythm after the 5 set thriller against Brazil and the sweep over Russia.

Netherlands vs Serbia - Without Mihajlovic I think that Netherlands may have a slight opening to beat Serbia, but it's going to take hardwork. It'll be a battle of the opposites, Sloetjes vs Boskovic.

• I think kyk is already past her prime. Larson is obviously stronger than her now according to kyk's performance recent years. Anyway kyk is better than meliha but much more expensive. I think ecz vitra builds the most expensive and strongest team on paper again.

I still think ecz vitra will fail again! The key to success for ecz vitra still relys on boscovic. Italian teams will make much more trouble to turkey teams next season! :teach:

Then you must have watched only one match. Obviously Kim is better than Larson.

• When it comes to attack yes, when in comes to defence and reception no. And they are equally good in blocking and serving.

Match between Russia and Brazil looks ver interesting :D

• If Serbia today beat Ned. Then Italy has huge chance to overtake their spot if they win all 4matches. Only hard opponent is Brazil and I believe they can beat them.

• lubuskyna block 6 times against brazil
    Ade has 3
    Bia has 2

Im loving roberta good sets, wonderful serve!!!
    Tandara just explodes another bomb!!! Almost all of her serves are over 100km/ph against tusssia and

• If Serbia today beat Ned. Then Italy has huge chance to overtake their spot if they win all 4matches. Only hard opponent is Brazil and I believe they can beat them.

at the moment there is nothing wrong with usa! That would be their line up for wch! As defending champion...

But if u study brazil’s play, they were up against usa for 6 points. But i dont know maybe they are tired or what but really the entrance of monique and the exit of tandara is something you should wander!!! Ade and bia was replaced by mara and carol. Carol did a good job.. sometimes macris has a lot of playing time in the inversions for brazil... but wasnt able to make points!!!!!

Trully the setter would be roberta and dani lins. Im sorry dani but il really chedk your performance in pan americano then i will decide!!!!

Tandara titular
    Mb titular 1 ade 2 bia 3 carol 4 milka 5 thaisa
    Oh fe garay natalia and amanda drussyla im sorry rosamaria and gabi!!!!!

Libero is definitely suelen! This girl can set!!!!! Wake up people just let her go to gym every day! Ahahahahahahahaha

• though i cant rely on fivb's stats an interesting info...Carli Lloyd is third best digger..seems better than many of the liberos ..could this be accurate ?

i just checked and screenshot it every time brazil played... their scores against netherlands wasnt reflected int the official scoreboard!!! Back the match info and all

Tandara has 31 points there sloetjes has 19 buijis has 16.. but wasnt reflected...

• It is just the regular season now. The NO.1 of regular season does not guarantee the final champion in the play-off phase. China, Serbia, brazil haven't show all of their cards yet.....

it seems they have the same strategy till now. The most promising gold winning teams~~~ :teach:

• When it comes to attack yes, when in comes to defence and reception no. And they are equally good in blocking and serving.

Match between Russia and Brazil looks ver interesting :D

talking about the drama history and also their play by play game!!!

• It is just the regular season now. The NO.1 of regular season does not guarantee the final champion in the play-off phase. China, Serbia, brazil haven't show all of their cards yet.....

it seems they have the same strategy till now. The most promising gold winning teams~~~ :teach:

brazil barely made it to the final roster of teams!! But with luck on their side they got the kast chanpionship of the fivb grand prix!!

This year is the most exciting tiring and amazing year for our players!!! Many will be injured many blocks many 100kmph spikes wonderful saves awesome rallies and the biggest winner will be the 2018 wch winner in japan!!!!

Im also sorry but club season is really different from nt season.. i hope turkish and italy fans know that!!!!!!

• I just thought of forming a THICC team for fun. FYI, this is not to body-shame anyone. I, myself, are not lean or muscly like your typical volleybelles. I celebrate their bodies like I do to myself. Again this is for fun and NOT to make fun of them.
    OH1 Mihajlovic
    OH2 Voronkova
    MB1 Yan Ni
    MB2 Ana Beatriz
    OP Tandara
    L Suelen
    S Dani Lins

• Guimares needs to work on Drussyla's transition movement. Every time she passes a ball in position 3, she barely moves to the outside position to get ready for a set. She doesnt even fake it, showing all the blockers that the ball is going to Tandara. Tandara has to hit over a 3 man block all the time. Also her lazy approach into the ball because she is trying to tip off the block.. Even Plak who has a similar hitting style to hers, but is slower, moves quicker than her in attacking positions.

This has cost Brazil quite a few points in side out...