2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• China won OG with Ding Xia so she shouldnt be that bad

She's not that bad. But people have ups and downs. She was comical today

• BEL is playing POL pretty well. 19-19 set 1

• the setters are also another problem , agree with you.however China won OG with Ding Xia so she shouldnt be that bad

The problem is there is no good backup setter. Yao Di is bad. No one will replace Wei Qiuyue. Even with 2 bad knees, she is still better than Yao Di. Also Shen Jingsi is taking a break this season, pregnancy I heard. Ding is also having a poor season. There is Diao, who has not played yet.

• BEL takes set 1 :dance4: my girl Van G-something served like a mofo there at the end

• Only a small group of MBs know how to block Boskovic: Rasic, Eda, Adenizia and we can add Bellen to that list..

• I have no idea. I assume she has, otherwise why would she be in the roster? If not, she should be resting like De Kruijf :hit:

No she has not, also buijs was injured yesterday.

• #17 on Poland looks positively clumsy to me, but she's like the leading scorer and blocker in this tournament. She gets the job done.

#2 is gigantic!

• Not really. China's main problems now are their setters and opposites, also MB's not good at blocking... Both setters are simply awful, they make their attackers paralyzed.

Setters are the biggest problem, and then it's the opposites. The attacking from the right side is just too weak. Liu's passing and defence have improved a lot in the last few years, but it's still not good enough to support the whole team.

• I was going to say it wouldn't matter if NED won the 3rd set because they couldn't win another one.

Is this Serbia's weakness? They get tired if they have to play more than three sets?