2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I think Bellen is Netherland's most complete MB, can hit the slide AND in front of the setter, has a somewhat good serve, and most importantly she knows how to block something Robin de Kruiff is lacking in this element :teach:

• We got a tie break with NED v SER

But the POL v BEL is more entertaining for me. I like the way both these teams play.

I'm torn :cheesy:

• second setter of Korea is cute

She's the lefty of the Lee sisters. #17 and #19. She just looks better than her sister because she has a better hairdo

• NED's #2 replacement setter is doing a fine job

• Bellen is keeping the Dutch afloat in the tiebreak :white:

• Bellen is keeping the Dutch afloat in the tiebreak :white:

I'll eat some crow. I've written I didn't think I'd ever seen Bellen score a point (liked her blocking, tho). She's playing fabulously. That last shot down the line was done with authority

• NED is so lucky they have Plak as backup if Sloetjes is having a bad day, how many top teams have that luxury in the OPP position no less

EDIT: And even the setter position too! :lol:

• NED is so lucky they have Plak as backup if Sloetjes is having a bad day, how many top teams have that luxury in the OPP position no less

NED is the deepest team in this tournament, imo. I like that. They are doing this without De Kruije or Daaderlop

• How many times Bellen has blocked Boskovic today :obey:

• Stop with the service errors!

• And the Dutchies wins!

MVP of the match: Yvonne Bellen

Oops match not yet over spoke too soon :lol:

• I don't even know who #7 is on NED but she's made a few crucial plays down the stretch

• That was great! A mirror of the THA v JPN game earlier, coming back from 2-0 and going to over time.

Congrats NED!

• What a fight from the dutchies!!! Verry good game by Belien :box:
    Plak and stoltenborg turnt the match when they came in. Also credits to Lohuis! Almost no experiens and blocks Boskovic a couple of times.