You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:44pm

I'm ready to move on to POL v BEL. This Serbia game is a done deal

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:45pm

Quoted

could China be missing Hui Ruqi a lot ? :huh:
she was better than Liu X.

Not really. China's main problems now are their setters and opposites, also MB's not good at blocking... Both setters are simply awful, they make their attackers paralyzed.

the setters are also another problem , agree with you.however China won OG with Ding Xia so she shouldnt be that bad
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:47pm

@jetmaster, thanks my friend...i can watch it :thumbup: ..i thought it was direct link of that Geman channel :aww:
NP. I used a Turkish ip and still can watch it so there is no region locked.

thanks
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:48pm

China won OG with Ding Xia so she shouldnt be that bad

She's not that bad. But people have ups and downs. She was comical today

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:49pm

Quoted

Not really. China's main problems now are their setters and opposites, also MB's not good at blocking... Both setters are simply awful, they make their attackers paralyzed.

the setters are also another problem , agree with you.however China won OG with Ding Xia so she shouldnt be that bad

You clearly haven't been following her in this tournament. She's not in good form at all, it's like her every ball set to position 4 is 3 meters away from the net. :rolll:

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:51pm

Netherlands just turned it around! :super:

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:51pm

BEL is playing POL pretty well. 19-19 set 1

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:52pm

Even in this situation, Morrison still doesn't let Daalderop on the court :cursing:

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:53pm

Quoted

The problem is there is no good backup setter. Yao Di is bad. No one will replace Wei Qiuyue. Even with 2 bad knees, she is still better than Yao Di. Also Shen Jingsi is taking a break this season, pregnancy I heard. Ding is also having a poor season. There is Diao, who has not played yet.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:58pm

im watching KOrea-Turkey
these stats are wrong!!!!! :cursing:

Zehra just made 2 blocks only in first set but according to fivb she had zero block! :aww:
meso mi ra se beno...

Hilarious :lol: When you're certain that the referee made a bad call, and then the video challenge proved you wrong. :D

BEL takes set 1 :dance4: my girl Van G-something served like a mofo there at the end

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:03pm

Even in this situation, Morrison still doesn't let Daalderop on the court :cursing:

Has Daalderop completely recovered already from her ankle injury in VBL league playoffs?

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:08pm

Quoted

Has Daalderop completely recovered already from her ankle injury in VBL league playoffs?

I have no idea. I assume she has, otherwise why would she be in the roster? If not, she should be resting like De Kruijf :hit:

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:09pm

Only a small group of MBs know how to block Boskovic: Rasic, Eda, Adenizia and we can add Bellen to that list..

Favourite Team: Vakifbank, imoco volley conegliano, igor gorgonzola novara, the Netherlands (NT W), Brazil (NT W), Serbia (NT W), USA (NT W)

Favourite Players: de Kruijf, Sloëtjes, Plak, Pilon-Stam, Daalderop, Thaísa, Ognjenović, Rašić, Adams, Hill, Zhu Ting, Castillo

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:10pm

Quoted

I have no idea. I assume she has, otherwise why would she be in the roster? If not, she should be resting like De Kruijf :hit:

No she has not, also buijs was injured yesterday.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:21pm

#17 on Poland looks positively clumsy to me, but she's like the leading scorer and blocker in this tournament. She gets the job done.

#2 is gigantic!

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:23pm

Quoted

Setters are the biggest problem, and then it's the opposites. The attacking from the right side is just too weak. Liu's passing and defence have improved a lot in the last few years, but it's still not good enough to support the whole team.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Helios" (Jun 7th 2018, 9:33pm)

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:25pm

Everything is getting better for the Dutch team.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 9:27pm

I was going to say it wouldn't matter if NED won the 3rd set because they couldn't win another one.

Is this Serbia's weakness? They get tired if they have to play more than three sets?