You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Monday, May 14th 2018, 11:25pm

Checked that one now and they have it not either on their schedule :/
Wth

@harboboy yea it could be last minute decision bt TV8 and maybe not changed yet

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:17am

Ok I guess I will sign up for FloVolleyball because they will have the men`s and women`s world Championship and the Club World Championship...so $150 for the whole year.

I don`t know if they are flash based.
FloVolleyball is Flash Based?

Quoted

Ensure that you have an updated version of Adobe Flash.

Seems like most of the alternative streaming sites are as well. It's really sad. Flash is a lousy, already end-of-lifed technology.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:30am

Ok I guess I will sign up for FloVolleyball because they will have the men`s and women`s world Championship and the Club World Championship...so $150 for the whole year.

Damn, I was going to count on you helping to find live streams. I don't want to pay for Flash. It's stupid. But if the first week goes by and I can't see anything, I'll puke, and do it.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:35am

Guys, we do not need to pay anothing if we pay money now then they will insist on going through this way. If they see no one pays them for game then they will be able to do it free as usual :whistle:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:49am

Guys, we do not need to pay anothing if we pay money now then they will insist on going through this way. If they see no one pays them for game then they will be able to do it free as usual :whistle:

lets try!

it either works or doesnt :D
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:58am

im optimistic of those links : serbian and german channels links.maybe a channel from turkey as beri said..more than enough..id like to watch them through some streams of good quality for sure but you know its better than nothing! :D
meso mi ra se beno...

This post by "LLOYD" (Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:59am) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:59am) with the following reason: Nothing

LLOYD

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:02am

Game of Russia will be available in Russian channels. They barely decide to do that. If my method doesn't work what we will do then :lol:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:31am

those pay Tvs get the rights to broadcast NOT bcz many people look forward to watching volleyball matches live in front of their Tvs but they (broadcasters) just want it to be that way! just to increase the number of the sports they broadcast! just to diversify ! no matter how many people watch it!
meso mi ra se beno...

LLOYD

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:38am

Maybe they don't want more people watch it or don't care :whistle:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:53am

just to pretend to say look! im broadcasting sport in many branches for you!
meso mi ra se beno...

This post by "Canter" (Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:02am) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:02am)

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 5:31am

I think the worst was when NBC bought the rights for USA and then didn't broadcast any matches, maybe a USA match in the middle of the night. What is the purpose of that?

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:10am

Sportcast will broadcast live stream for Pool 3(USA)
Need to sign up first.
(I'm not sure if it has geoblocking)
http://www.faintv.com.tw/livechannels/54…be584a72b708c6e
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 9:53am

I think the worst was when NBC bought the rights for USA and then didn't broadcast any matches, maybe a USA match in the middle of the night. What is the purpose of that?

:aww:
meso mi ra se beno...

theloneracer

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 9:54am

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:14am

Herbots is playing really good

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:16am

http://www.sipragezabava.com/sport-klub-1-uzivo.html

Here you go, beri! For other 2 channels of this TV, just click where it says "Sport Klub 2" and "Sport Klub 3".

But I think the matches are supposed to be on the channel to which I gave you the link.

Sport Klub 3 seems to work fine for Korea-Belgium

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:28am

mcafee's strongly warning me not to run that link for "sport klub 3".... im so hesitant! :(
meso mi ra se beno...