2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• this is an amazing match!

Yes. I'm convinced now TUR is ready for the big leagues :)

• Isn't Shoot better receiver than Knip? She has been the reason why Dutch line is such a mess

• Tie Break! Called it :)

• Does this mean Italy don't have any chance anymore?

• Turkish libero deserves a box of chocolates

• Match point was awesome. Congrats to both teams. A lot.

NED 3-2 TUR

• YESSSSS!!! So proud of our Dutch girls! U proved yourselves u r still very strong without the traitor!!

• Changing Seyma with Hande for the tie break was not a good idea :aww: Hande was on fire and Seyma did not make anything other than a mess at reception.

None of the Dutch players was impressive today but congrats for the win!

• Congrats Netherlands on the win.

Great match overall that wasn't decided untill the tb reached double digits.
    Except from set 1 I think Turkish girls can be very proud with this result as well, 1 point was more then enough for this match. Though they do have to work on TB's which they keep losing now! I wish Zehra played longer today she is a much better blocker then Beyza and they needed her blocks, I liked Beyza's quick attacks though. Hande, I'm so happy she will go and play full time in GS next year thats all I'm saying. I did not like Seyma at all btw. Also I'm happy to see Gamze again on court showing her skills :box:

On Dutch side I think Buijs was the most important player today and they had good blocks. Sloetjes was almost as shaky as Ebrar today but stepped up more in the end, though still not super reliable. Their MBs were not bad. Libero was terrible and so were the setters.

I think Turkey will beat them in F6 :teach: :box:

• Poland will play with Stenzel as first libero today.

• Even though I can't argue with Gio betraying NED. Some people were saying this is also such a terrible choice from him carreer wise and that he could never reach the top with Turkey. Well nice way to show them wrong this whole tournament, not to mention Turkish U teams are better as well as has currently much more options on each position then NED with all due respect. Reaching top 5 is a great way to silence some haters :D

• Congrats to Turkish girls! In such a short period, such a new team is making miracles in my opinion. So far, all of the matches Turkey played were very entertaining. Some simple errors in 2nd and 5th sets determined the result today, I am sure Turkey will do better in a second opportunity.

I really liked Gamze's performance, Koolhaas had serious troubles to make it to the block. Too bad both OHs of Turkey insisted on hitting straight into that damn single parallel block again and again.

Femke did surprisingly good job in 5th set for Dutch girls. I agree on Serdar, rest were unfortunately not impressive.

Meanwhile, someone should teach the Dutch girls what a double touch is. Because everytime Dijkema was called double touch was almost like a perfect book example of double touch.

• To the armchair Turkish fans, pls stop your endless and useless analyses. Your team was beaten. Accept it and move on.

Why are you in a volleyball forum when you simply have nothing to say about volleyball but just here to criticise other users? Must have a very boring life :white: