2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Kurogo doesn't know how to dive for a ball. No courage

• This is the best Mędrzyk's match in this NT season

• Nabeya in for Kurogo. Hope it's for more than a serve. Kurogo doesn't have that look of confidence.

• A fantastic bloking performance from the Polish team. I guess they have the best blockers in the entire VNL.

Poland is playing well top to bottom. They're digging really well too

• Smarzek 20/30 after 3 sets! :super:

• Euh? 8| you need a tinfoil hat :gone:

I agree on Beri. Someone with only 20 posts and already having serious claims about Turkish users, who are only talking about volleyball here. We are not criticising anything else but talking about volleyball, if that disturbs you, why do you join a volleyball forum? Go join to your Dutch fanatics group or whatever. Same with this new Orange Glory. It is so sad how many trolls we got in the forum recently. Can it be a solution to temporarily stop new memberships to the forum actually?

I really miss having some intellectual discussions about volleyball, hearing other opinions, but this one sentence acquisitions are just making the forum so terrible that I hesitate to share anything. :wavy:

• Smarzek scoring with her foot now :rolll: unstoppable

• I hope Italy will get the F6 spot. This team deserves more than the Turkish team.

I hope Thailand will get the F6 spot. They deserve it more than Netherlands and Italy. (this is an ironic post, just to show how low the quality of post so far :down: )

• It's weird. Poland looks like they move in slow motion to me, but they get the job done

• I haven't watched Japan for a while. Is it their first squad?

Japan hasn't figured out their first squad yet. There are two virgins on the floor right now. Hard to say

• By virgins you mean first season in the NT or their first match?

Akutagawa #24 MB is new to NT. Kurogo #21 has been on long list before but this is her first playing tournament.

Erika Araki (resting) and Okumura are the MBs I would choose for first squad to fight this monster display from Poland.

• What a come back Japan! Lets hope they can take it to the tie-break.
    Unbelievable defenses in the las rallies