You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:24pm

Another user with -20 posts and obsessed with Turkish forum members. Another smartass, detective from CIA again We can all do the math now why don't you just move on from this forum as no one wants you here. 15 bans is not enough? Trying to reach 20 for the first time ever or smth? Let me guess, another team you dislike is Brazil
Euh? 8| you need a tinfoil hat :gone:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:28pm

What a serve by Mędrzyk

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:34pm

Smarzek is a fantastic spiker. :box:

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:39pm

Smarzek is a fantastic spiker. :box:

She is indeed

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:43pm

Kurogo doesn't know how to dive for a ball. No courage

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:43pm

This is the best Mędrzyk's match in this NT season

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:48pm

A fantastic bloking performance from the Polish team. I guess they have the best blockers in the entire VNL.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:51pm

Nabeya in for Kurogo. Hope it's for more than a serve. Kurogo doesn't have that look of confidence.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:54pm

Why Lippmann is not playing today?

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 9:54pm

A fantastic bloking performance from the Polish team. I guess they have the best blockers in the entire VNL.

Poland is playing well top to bottom. They're digging really well too

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:02pm

Smarzek 20/30 after 3 sets! :super:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:05pm

Another user with -20 posts and obsessed with Turkish forum members. Another smartass, detective from CIA again We can all do the math now why don't you just move on from this forum as no one wants you here. 15 bans is not enough? Trying to reach 20 for the first time ever or smth? Let me guess, another team you dislike is Brazil
Euh? 8| you need a tinfoil hat :gone:
I agree on Beri. Someone with only 20 posts and already having serious claims about Turkish users, who are only talking about volleyball here. We are not criticising anything else but talking about volleyball, if that disturbs you, why do you join a volleyball forum? Go join to your Dutch fanatics group or whatever. Same with this new Orange Glory. It is so sad how many trolls we got in the forum recently. Can it be a solution to temporarily stop new memberships to the forum actually?

I really miss having some intellectual discussions about volleyball, hearing other opinions, but this one sentence acquisitions are just making the forum so terrible that I hesitate to share anything. :wavy:

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:05pm

Smarzek 20/30 after 3 sets! :super:
A real scoring machine!

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:07pm

Smarzek scoring with her foot now :rolll: unstoppable

just tuned in for a little bit of CHN bench vs. GER... it seems a very low level match unfort...

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

I hope Italy will get the F6 spot. This team deserves more than the Turkish team.
I hope Thailand will get the F6 spot. They deserve it more than Netherlands and Italy. (this is an ironic post, just to show how low the quality of post so far :down: )

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:09pm

It's weird. Poland looks like they move in slow motion to me, but they get the job done

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:11pm

I haven't watched Japan for a while. Is it their first squad?

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:15pm

Japan hasn't figured out their first squad yet. There are two virgins on the floor right now. Hard to say

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:17pm

Japan hasn't figured out their first squad yet. There are two virgins on the floor right now. Hard to say
By virgins you mean first season in the NT or their first match?