2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Korea is playing much faster than before. The setter is also back and is stronger from the last world grand prix's setter.

I feel Korea is probably not used to the pace yet but can definitely improve more if their reception becomes a little better and if the attackers have more feel to the setter's fast balls.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I just watched the replay of Belgium-South Korea, and it was surreal to watch Kim make 4 consecutive mistakes in short order. :white:

• mcafee's strongly warning me not to run that link for "sport klub 3".... im so hesitant! :(

I would say it's quite safe, but you can try Joana's link if you want. :)

• I just watched the replay of Belgium-South Korea, and it was surreal to watch Kim make 4 consecutive mistakes in short order. :white:

She doesn't seem to have chemistry with her team, it seems worse actually. Also the setter was setting way to low balls to Kim. I'm not sure if she has the will power left to carry this team anymore :lol: :lol:

• Holland takes the first set. A solid team effort. I am thankful we are spared the childish running around by Dijkema, but she will undoubtedly revert to it as the competition progresses. :lol:

• Well, well, it seems Buijs is not only playing great in European Championships. ;)

• Wow, this is for real ... No youtube streams? I secretly hoped that it would be just too mean spirited and wrong that it wouldn't / couldn't be true

• Great second set! Dutch girls lead 2-0.

• After a dominant third set, Holland wins 3-0.

Great games by Buijs, Belien and Balkestein, while Koolhaas took an opportunity of De Kruijf's absence to make a good showing. :win:

• Lol a little lucky I dodged a bullet without giving in to FIVB's subscription service and end up watching 3-0 games in the opening day. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney