You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:44am

I remember Serbia's blossoming. It started in Italy with friendly games. Italy won Serbia twice in friendly games in 2006 and after that they played in WCH and they got 3rd place.
Boskovic and Mihailovic and if Molnar was the young player and at the same time she's joining team I bet this team can be unstoppable. Busa, Blagojevic and Malasevic are not the same level with Molnar.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:46am

Congrats to Serbia..
i didnt expect them to secure its spot through its toughest opponent in the pool :thumbup:
Milenkovic could be a good player for Serbia in the near future
meso mi ra se beno...

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:47am

Brazil and Serbia clinched their spots. Netherlands and Turkey just need another win to make F6.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:51am

Couldn't watch the game.. who played for the USA?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:57am

Lloyd-Drews
Bartsch-Hill
Foluke - Rachel
L (Kelsey)

only Bartsch was goodd and Foluke a little and Rachel's blocks..Hill was the worst
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 1:01am

Lloyd-Drews
Bartsch-Hill
Foluke - Rachel
L (Kelsey)

So full A team.. I now saw the stats, Foluke has horrible attacking numbers if thise are accurate. I'm kinda shocked they lost

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 1:07am

Larson is still an important player for the Usa at this older age of hers and Bartsch is offensively the best wing of theirs .someone here had said that Hill was a setter-dependant player.i think i could be agree with him/her
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 1:14am

Did Rachael really get only 5 sets?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 2:40am

Larson is still an important player for the Usa at this older age of hers and Bartsch is offensively the best wing of theirs .someone here had said that Hill was a setter-dependant player.i think i could be agree with him/her

It's me. :teach:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female
  • "JoanaBG" started this thread

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 2:51am

The Americans were probably still a bit winded from their exhausting trip, but I also don't think they expected this much resistance from this Serbian team. It was a rather nice surprise to see them play so freely and fearlessly, and it was a bit of a throwback to the days of 2006-07 and having a balanced hitter trio.
Živković is still making life miserable for her MBs, but she finally managed to remember (for the most part :rolleyes: ) that Mihajlović is not on the court and gave some faster balls to Blagojević that she could work with. And what a performance by Milenković! She definitely caught the Americans by surprise, like Veljković did 11 (!!!) years ago at World Cup. Also, Pušić did a wonderful job. Honestly, I doubt Popović's defensive work would have been much better.

I must say I hadn't thought Bartsch would turn into such a good hitter. She's killing the ball like there's no tomorrow, but there was simply no one on her team to help her out.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:10am

is busa not in the SRB NT?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:15am

Not sure if it's been posted before, but Jaqueline (as OH) will replace Drussyla for Brazil during the F6.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

This post by "Truth_Serum" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:15am) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:52am)

This post by "Truth_Serum" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:18am) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:52am)

This post by "Truth_Serum" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:22am) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:52am)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:24am

the few times i have seen drews, i wasn't too impressed. she is tall but when she attacks, she is so crooked/leaning sideways that she hits the ball at a low point, so it's not so hard to block her...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (Jun 13th 2018, 5:40am)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:39am

wow. just heard that ARG beat KOR 3-0....

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:57am

LOL. how can somebody pronounce it KIRITCHELA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDUmSGkiDg

and he also says DEGHENERO...

don't know who he is but i wish i could mute him...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (Jun 13th 2018, 6:15am)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:57am

stefan, how did you enjoy the match in stuttgart?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:12am

wow. just heard that ARG beat KOR 3-0....
the hell? I completely forgot this game was even happening lol
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game