You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:57am

LOL. how can somebody pronounce it KIRITCHELA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDUmSGkiDg

and he also says DEGHENERO...

don't know who he is but i wish i could mute him...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (Jun 13th 2018, 6:15am)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:57am

stefan, how did you enjoy the match in stuttgart?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:12am

wow. just heard that ARG beat KOR 3-0....
the hell? I completely forgot this game was even happening lol
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• "bumpsetspike" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Paola Egonu, Tandara Caixeta, Ivan Zaytsev, Earvin N'Gapeth, Matt Anderson, Bruno Rezende

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:10am

Surprise victory for Serbia. Milenkovic will get some more good playing time with Brankica out.

Great match between Netherlands and Turkey who will be great rivals in the future. They must feel satisfied beating their former coach.

Amazing comeback for the young Chinese roster from being down 2 sets. Gotta love Yuan and her supersonic screams.

Does anybody have links to replays?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:12am

I'm glad Argentina got a win. :box: On home court for their fans!

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:21am

C'mon Germany. You can do it. It's a Chinese B team.

But it is a chinese team - and as usually ruining all German efforts at the end. It is now already nine (!) years, the last time a (than much better) German NT could defeat China.

Generally speaking: lousy attendance of the match, only 1.400 persons in hall (capacity 6.100!), but many Chinese fans, even without Zhu Ting, much more than Turkish fans (I tried to promote Turkey in this leg of VNL to two organisations, which have good connections to the very many people of Turkey here in Stuttgart, obviously in vain). At the end, with beginning of third set, Li Yingying was the key to defeat our hosts - while Xinyue Yuan was dominating at the net as expected and Gong as OPP contributing also many points. But a major issue is still, that German NT has lots of trouble with the way China plays, they could (over-)compensate this just for two sets.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:23am

stefan, how did you enjoy the match in stuttgart?

Sorry, I'm very busy and both matches went to the tie-break, a felt eternity :) . Both matches were pretty good and tense, it is a pity, that there were not more spectators in the hall...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:27am

Argentina got its first win in VNL :woohoo: :drink: :thumbsup:
i think Nizetich first time played for Argentinian team in VNL

Germany played without Lippmann..imagine Poland without Smarzek..its the same thing! Germany still played well just couldnt grab a win
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:04pm

the best match in the schedule of today could be

Poland - Russia : i expect a good and tough match.

btw.. i just realized that Belgium team has good passers (the best duo according to the stats)..their current MBs are not good enough to benefit of this quality of the team . i wish they had a good setter option to Vyver..i think she seems better than before now but i still cant like her game..some other countries are really lucky to have a few good enough setters
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jun 13th 2018, 12:14pm)

Nico

Beginner

• "Nico" is male

Favourite Team: Volero Zurich, Thai NT, Serbian NT

Favourite Players: Robyn Ah Mow-Santos, Ivana Đerisilo, Olga Tocko, Brankica Mihaijlovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Yuko Sano, Victoria Ravva

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:06pm

Surprise victory for Serbia. Milenkovic will get some more good playing time with Brankica out.

Great match between Netherlands and Turkey who will be great rivals in the future. They must feel satisfied beating their former coach.

Amazing comeback for the young Chinese roster from being down 2 sets. Gotta love Yuan and her supersonic screams.

Does anybody have links to replays?
any replay USA vs. SRB available?

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:10pm

I hope Poland can grab 6th win in a row.. The hall in Wałbrzych will be full

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 3:13pm

Argentina got its first win in VNL :woohoo: :drink: :thumbsup:
i think Nizetich first time played for Argentinian team in VNL

Germany played without Lippmann..imagine Poland without Smarzek..its the same thing! Germany still played well just couldnt grab a win

Yes, indeed, it was the Nizetich's first match in the the VNL. I really did not expect a 3-0 against the koreans, but yes a win.
I think with Nizetich/Sosa/Acosta, Argentina could done better (or maybe win) matches against other low ranked teams. At least against Belgium or Dominican Republic (which is really a mess, poor level after so many years playing together :wall: ).

Anyway, according to the rules, Argentina will be relegated. It is almost impossible to beat Serbia or USA. There was almost a surprise in the last World Cup against the serbians, but it was thanks to the nerves of the europeans.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:07pm

Link for brazila nd thailad match

rosamaria as starter

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:16pm

Nootsara is awful.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:45pm

I love it when Japan setter Tominaga gets the first contact, passes it to the libero who sets it back to Tominaga for the spike!

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 5:49pm

Nootsara is awful.

Huh?

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:53pm

Someone on DOM just hit one 105.+ kmh

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:55pm

It was Yonkaira Pena, she is doing amazing.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:05pm

It was Yonkaira Pena, she is doing amazing.

DOM is playing well. They are like a digging machine today. Fun!

• "Orange Glory" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT

Favourite Players: Robin de Kruijf, Lonneke Slöetjes, Marrit Jasper, Celeste Plak, Anne Buijs, Laura Dijkema, Yvon Beliën, Myrthe Schoot

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 7:06pm

Go! Go! Go! Girls :super: