2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• First and last warn, or I will close the topic. Stop being rude on each others NOW. I don't care a bit who deserved more to be in F6. You have to stay in topic and act nicely to each others, without this stupid fights based on your personal opinions. I'm tired of doing the police man in every single topic. Stop it now.

• Links for NED vs SEB and NED vs TUR, plzzzz !!

• Turkey should play with the backup players against China tomorrow..

Gamze- Ceren K / Ebrar K
    Hande Baladın - Fulden Ural
    Beyza Arıcı - Zehra Güneş
    Aylin Sarıoğlu

the result of the match is not important

• Turkey should play with the backup players against China tomorrow..

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine :lol: :P :D

• Should teams tank to play China?

• Also on day two in Porsche Arena Stuttgart the attendance was very low, again just below 1.400 compared to 6.100 seats.

Both matches were interesting, in the second Drewniok managed not bad replacing injured hard-hitter Lippmann :) .

German media criticised for no good reason (IMHO) both defeats, and another defeat against Netherlands today seems likely to me. But all three opponents of the pool are (now) partipicants of Final 6 in Nanjing, so for me Germany was underdog before this pool got launched already. Highest ranking in the world of German NT was place 6 a number of years ago and now they are just 13. together with Belgium and Puerto Rico. They could not qualify by results in last World Grand Prix for this competition and were called core team by FIVB only. The team is simply not strong enough to get under the first 10 in this competition, so place 11 (or a little worse, depends of final match today) is adequate for them; if somebody likes it or not.

• Spyro to bad that She will not play against Brazil :/ And can someone says me why is not Sylla in the roster ??

What Wow me about Pietrini that her serve had speed of 99,8KM/H, we can say 100, at age of 18 years old :white: . That means that her spike is really strong.

• crovolley Sylla and Guerra left the team to cure their light injury.. they have tendinopathy. They have been replaced by Degradi and Ortolani.

Lubian and Pietrini won't be there tonight because they were called back by their clubs in order to play the U18 finals.

• match of the day :

Italy vs Brazil

some other interesting matches :

Belgium vs Thailand could be nice :box:

Japan vs Russia ..Russia must focuse much better adn show their best if they want to complete VNL with a win..if they cant,Japan is ready to win

China vs Turkey could be interesting ( Chinese girls played well against Dutch A-team ) ..Cansu vs Yuan scream contest :lol:

if DR could pass well the match vs Poland also could be interesting though i dont expect it to happen

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine :lol: :P :D

:thumbsup:

• JPN v RUS is fun. Big clobbering and fine digging. If Japan keeps up their defense they can win this

• Ever since Sarina Koga came back from her detention she's been practically scoring at will. Nice!