2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• vs China B squad too

Yes China never brought their A squad to Germany thats why I did not mention it! Exactly, two b squads. I'm liking the quality of the match so far tho despite that. Some errors but still very entertaining

• Even if we call them B teams, let's remember that these are the best couple dozen volleyball players from a country of over a billion people. (I don't know Turkey's population)

• Even if we call them B teams, let's remember that these are the best couple dozen volleyball players from a country of over a billion people. (I don't know Turkey's population)

Very true :D Turkey has a population of about 81 million people btw, China with 1.3 billion omg :cheesy: I know it was something like this but it doesnt stop the wow effect for me

• Yuan X.Y. number 1 from China is for me another world class player in China aside from Zhu Ting even if many people dislike her because of her notorious scream you gotta admit she is super reliable and knows how to pump it up :) Could be a great captain

Hande Baladin nr 7 is doing super super great lately. Im happy she will be starter in Galatasaray next season! Also liking both our middles today.

Sitenoise I will start trying to name players like this from now on :D

• Yuan X.Y. number 1 from China is for me another world class player in China aside from Zhu Ting even if many people dislike her because of her notorious scream you gotta admit she is super reliable and knows how to pump it up :) Could be a great captain

Hande Baladin nr 7 is doing super super great lately. Im happy she will be starter in Galatasaray next season! Also liking both our middles today.

Sitenoise I will start trying to name players like this from now on :D

I was in to Yuan before it was cool to be in to her. 2015 World Cup! She is a force.

And thanks for helping me to learn the players. I mostly need help with Turkey and Poland because they are new to me.

• Japan has gone to Tie Break in all three of their matches this final week.

Tired?

• what's your point?

That "A Teams" can play poorly and bore us or upset us, and that B Teams can play well and entertain us. They are all pretty good volleyball players

• What's up with this Russian B Team playing defense. It's upsetting me :D

• Koga disappeared again.

I wasn't unhappy with her performance overall. She received well. :rolleyes: