2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Is this BRA v ITL match important for BRA for pool position in the Final 6. I'mm not up to speed on how that works

• Finishing first or second will be very beneficial for Brazil becuase they will have the weakest team in the final 6 Turkey on their pool so they will likey to make it to SF.

I actually think Turkey will kick Brazil out of semis if they meet in F6 :wavy:

• Now that I look at things it seems that BRA, win or lose, will be in 2nd place. USA plays ARG later, so they're first spot in standings. But China gets the #1 spot as host, right?

• Turkey is guaranteed to end up 4th not even 5th, dont think Turkey's the weakest link at all judging by how not 1 single team beat them easily. 4th is guaranteed but Turkey could still end up being 3rd! On paper they could even still be 2nd. But that seems less likely. 4th is the most likely one ofc.

• Nope, Turkey already has 35 points. The Dutch girls have 31 so even if they get 3 points (likely) then they end up with 34 under Turkey

I think the ranking prioritises the number of wins first. Turkey has more points than Brazil but Brazil already has 1 more wins.

I think the ranking prioritises the number of wins first. Turkey has more points than Brazil but Brazil already has 1 more wins.

Oh ok thanks for educating ne about the system, thats ... different :D
    For me they're still 4th at least lol

• So it's likely to be?:

China, Serbia, Turkey
    USA, Brazil, NED

And, beri, I don't know if you are watching BRA v ITL, but is this the lower camera angle you were talking about? I like it. You can see the formations of attack in a different way. It makes them all look like Thailand! :)

• Great crowd in Italy!

• Egonu shaking her booty :dance6:

• So it's likely to be?:

China, Serbia, Turkey
    USA, Brazil, NED

And, beri, I don't know if you are watching BRA v ITL, but is this the lower camera angle you were talking about? I like it. You can see the formations of attack in a different way. It makes them all look like Thailand! :)

Yea it is, for some reason I don't mind it with a filled crowd. But with an empty arena it just looke so much worse to me then with the other angle Idk why exactly :p

• I like this Italy better with both Egonu & Ortolani on court. If Egonu can receive, why not let her play OH with NT?

Brazil is not spectacular to be honest, feels like they are in serious trouble with their receiving and wings are having difficulties to kill the ball.