You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:47am

Gibbemeyer has been the most consistent among US middles,she should be a starter imo

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:53am

Pietrini really stepped up in the last matches,her attack and serve have been devastating.
She won't play tomorrow against Brasil because she has to play an u18 tournament

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:06am

Turkey should play with the backup players against China tomorrow..

Gamze- Ceren K / Ebrar K
Hande Baladın - Fulden Ural
Beyza Arıcı - Zehra Güneş
Aylin Sarıoğlu

the result of the match is not important
meso mi ra se beno...

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:33am

eyer has been the most consistent among US middles,she should be a starter imo
I agree! She really fought hard to get a spot for the World Championships and possibly the Olympics. She's the most hardworking amongst all the MBs of the USA.

This post by "AdmonKadmon777" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:35am) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:30am)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:47am

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine :lol: :P :D

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:59am

Should teams tank to play China?

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:38am

what a play at 1:31:20!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDUmSGkiDg
I can not watch it. it has country restriction. Do you know which country is allowed to view vnl on youtube? :white:

Tamer06

Beginner

Favourite Team: Turkish NT; Vakıfbank;

Favourite Players: Cansu Özbay;Tijana Boskovic;Milena Rasic;Eda Erdem; Zhu Ting; Maret Grothues; De Gennaro

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:22am

what a play at 1:31:20!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDUmSGkiDg
I can not watch it. it has country restriction. Do you know which country is allowed to view vnl on youtube? :white:
England, Spain, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, India...

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:23am

Also on day two in Porsche Arena Stuttgart the attendance was very low, again just below 1.400 compared to 6.100 seats.

Both matches were interesting, in the second Drewniok managed not bad replacing injured hard-hitter Lippmann :) .

German media criticised for no good reason (IMHO) both defeats, and another defeat against Netherlands today seems likely to me. But all three opponents of the pool are (now) partipicants of Final 6 in Nanjing, so for me Germany was underdog before this pool got launched already. Highest ranking in the world of German NT was place 6 a number of years ago and now they are just 13. together with Belgium and Puerto Rico. They could not qualify by results in last World Grand Prix for this competition and were called core team by FIVB only. The team is simply not strong enough to get under the first 10 in this competition, so place 11 (or a little worse, depends of final match today) is adequate for them; if somebody likes it or not.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:30am

@spyro to bad that She will not play against Brazil :/ And can someone says me why is not Sylla in the roster ??

What Wow me about Pietrini that her serve had speed of 99,8KM/H, we can say 100, at age of 18 years old :white: . That means that her spike is really strong.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:14pm

@crovolley Sylla and Guerra left the team to cure their light injury.. they have tendinopathy. They have been replaced by Degradi and Ortolani.

Lubian and Pietrini won't be there tonight because they were called back by their clubs in order to play the U18 finals.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:38pm

match of the day :

Italy vs Brazil

some other interesting matches :

Belgium vs Thailand could be nice :box:

Japan vs Russia ..Russia must focuse much better adn show their best if they want to complete VNL with a win..if they cant,Japan is ready to win

China vs Turkey could be interesting ( Chinese girls played well against Dutch A-team ) ..Cansu vs Yuan scream contest :lol:

if DR could pass well the match vs Poland also could be interesting though i dont expect it to happen

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine :lol: :P :D

:thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:48pm

i didn’t think about the geo-blocking, i am able to watch it because i’m “virtually“ in ukraine.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:36pm

Turkey with the B squad vs China :thumbsup: good to see the new faces even more. Setter Cansu is playing tho and Fulden Ural could not play as she was listed as libero

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:46pm

JPN v RUS is fun. Big clobbering and fine digging. If Japan keeps up their defense they can win this

This post by "AdmonKadmon777" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:50pm) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:57pm)

This post by "AdmonKadmon777" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:54pm) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:57pm)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:56pm

Ever since Sarina Koga came back from her detention she's been practically scoring at will. Nice!