You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:46pm

JPN v RUS is fun. Big clobbering and fine digging. If Japan keeps up their defense they can win this

This post by "AdmonKadmon777" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:50pm) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:57pm)

This post by "AdmonKadmon777" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:54pm) has been deleted by user "Matthias" (Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:57pm)

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:56pm

Ever since Sarina Koga came back from her detention she's been practically scoring at will. Nice!

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:07pm

Turkish players​ are so annoying.

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:11pm

Turkey with the B squad vs China :thumbsup: good to see the new faces even more. Setter Cansu is playing tho and Fulden Ural could not play as she was listed as libero
vs China B squad too

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:13pm

Turkey with the B squad vs China :thumbsup: good to see the new faces even more. Setter Cansu is playing tho and Fulden Ural could not play as she was listed as libero
vs China B squad too

Yes China never brought their A squad to Germany thats why I did not mention it! Exactly, two b squads. I'm liking the quality of the match so far tho despite that. Some errors but still very entertaining

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:16pm

Even if we call them B teams, let's remember that these are the best couple dozen volleyball players from a country of over a billion people. (I don't know Turkey's population)

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:18pm

Even if we call them B teams, let's remember that these are the best couple dozen volleyball players from a country of over a billion people. (I don't know Turkey's population)

Very true :D Turkey has a population of about 81 million people btw, China with 1.3 billion omg :cheesy: I know it was something like this but it doesnt stop the wow effect for me

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:24pm

This must be the biggest​ achievement​ for Turkey b team as they are fight​ing very well against​ a team from a 1.3 billion​ people country.

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:35pm

what's your point?

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:38pm

Boring game :thumbdown: They don't even care to substitute players. It's more a training session than a real match.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:39pm

Yuan X.Y. number 1 from China is for me another world class player in China aside from Zhu Ting even if many people dislike her because of her notorious scream you gotta admit she is super reliable and knows how to pump it up :) Could be a great captain

Hande Baladin nr 7 is doing super super great lately. Im happy she will be starter in Galatasaray next season! Also liking both our middles today.

Sitenoise I will start trying to name players like this from now on :D

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 6:52pm

Yuan Xinyuan is the screaming queen! Omg. 。。。。The turkey defense is better. Gong xiangyu finally makes a big breakthrough in germany~~

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:07pm

Yuan X.Y. number 1 from China is for me another world class player in China aside from Zhu Ting even if many people dislike her because of her notorious scream you gotta admit she is super reliable and knows how to pump it up :) Could be a great captain

Hande Baladin nr 7 is doing super super great lately. Im happy she will be starter in Galatasaray next season! Also liking both our middles today.

Sitenoise I will start trying to name players like this from now on :D

I was in to Yuan before it was cool to be in to her. 2015 World Cup! She is a force.

And thanks for helping me to learn the players. I mostly need help with Turkey and Poland because they are new to me.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:26pm

I hope Gong is fine

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:26pm

Japan has gone to Tie Break in all three of their matches this final week.

Tired?

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:31pm

what's your point?

That "A Teams" can play poorly and bore us or upset us, and that B Teams can play well and entertain us. They are all pretty good volleyball players

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:43pm

What's up with this Russian B Team playing defense. It's upsetting me :D

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:48pm

Koga disappeared again.