2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Technical staff just showed the wrong footage. Chinese players admitted the block touch to avoid any controversy.

Did they explain that at some later point? Ding Xia did make a guilty kind of face or something, but I'm wondering how you know that.

And then after they start back up Roberta serves and something weird happened so she served again. I'm watching the FIVB full match replay and the commentator seemed in the dark about both events. Oh well. Ancient history now.

• Did they explain that at some later point? Ding Xia did make a guilty kind of face or something, but I'm wondering how you know that.

And then after they start back up Roberta serves and something weird happened so she served again. I'm watching the FIVB full match replay and the commentator seemed in the dark about both events. Oh well. Ancient history now.

I think it was only explained on Chinese broadcast. Replay would have shown a touch so it would be a waste of time going over again. Not a big deal since it was only pool play. Just wait for the rematch.

• LOL OK, if you say so. You're right. Statistically, without Tandara, Brazil would never be able to win their 19 medals in the WGP. But seriously, you're basically recycling the same craps you were using from the 2014 WGP. But this time, instead of Russia, it's Brazil. And instead of Kosheleva, it's Tandara. I know you will try to to have the last word like as usual. For this, I promise you I won't reply you back and I'm really done with this topic. Actually, I shouldn't reply you back. But your comment was too funny and I can't resist.

Well you said you werent gonna reply this one either but you did, proving your trollness.

Coming back to Tandara, I assume you are 15 years old because you seem to not understand rational arguments or volleyball at all. When Tandara was not there and when Brazil won 19 medals, the team was far too different than today. There were Mari and Paula as OHs who were great back then, then there were Fe Garay and Jacque and Sheilla who were also great back than, much better than what Brazil has today as OHs. In Russia, they had Goncharova and Gamova as a plus to Kosheleva back then, so whoever said Russia was relying on Kosheleva was wrong and I was not clearly one of them.

Now I suggest you go and enjoy your childhood and come back to the forum once you grow up and ready to talk volleyball :wavy:

• Has it been confirmed that Jacque will be converted back to OH to replace Drussyla in Final 6? From the few games I saw her in Barueri, I think she is still capable as OH and can still help the team.

• Has it been confirmed that Jacque will be converted back to OH to replace Drussyla in Final 6? From the few games I saw her in Barueri, I think she is still capable as OH and can still help the team.

Yes. She's traveling to Japan right now.

• unf., i wont be able to watch the final round of VNL and to write here on the matches...i think i can check the results at best..
    i wish all the teams an injury-free final round in advance

What will you do by then, Canter, that you are unable to watch the F6? Esp. Your home team, TUR, also takes part this year after being absent for several years :-)
    Yeah, I wish all teams safe play and injury-free, and may the team with the best play wins the tournament. The viewing time will be kind to me in Asia :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• What will you do by then, Canter, that you are unable to watch the F6? Esp. Your home team, TUR, also takes part this year after being absent for several years :-)
    Yeah, I wish all teams safe play and injury-free, and may the team with the best play wins the tournament. The viewing time will be kind to me in Asia :-)

im gonna be on a trip in Turkey..internet connection is weak where im gonna go..thats why :(

• Dutch roster for Final Six:

S: Bongaerts, Dijkema, Stoltenborg
    MB: Beliën, Lohuis, Koolhaas
    Opp: Sloetjes. Plak
    OH: Daalderop, Buijs, Jasper, Grothues
    L: Schoot, Knip

I think it is a wise decision to bring Bongaerts. She is more stable than Stoltenborg.

I hope Lohuis will play as a starter. She fully deserves it !!

• Anyone knows who will be Brazil's final roster? I know Jaque will be there. How about Rosamareserve?

It's the same squad that played throughout the preliminary phase. The only change is Jaqueline (as OH) in for Drussyla, as she got injured earlier.

• It's the same squad that played throughout the preliminary phase. The only change is Jaqueline (as OH) in for Drussyla, as she got injured earlier.

I dunno if Jaque is an upgrade from Drussyla but the outside wings don't look good on Brazil right now. I love Brazil but it will be hard for them to win.

And I rewatched most of the matches, I am curious is something wrong with Bia? She changed her approach for her a and b quick, approaching the ball with one leg jump like she is doing her slide attacks.

• I dunno if Jaque is an upgrade from Drussyla but the outside wings don't look good on Brazil right now. I love Brazil but it will be hard for them to win.

And I rewatched most of the matches, I am curious is something wrong with Bia? She changed her approach for her a and b quick, approaching the ball with one leg jump like she is doing her slide attacks.

Regarding Bia, she just had a bad season playing with Fabíola and now her connection with Roberta is completely garbage, which is funny considering they're a couple irl lol

Jaque hasn't played in months, so I'm not sure if she'll be able to help much. She was still better than all the OHs that are currently in the team in her better days. She still wants to be with the NT though, so that's something.

• Regarding Bia, she just had a bad season playing with Fabíola and now her connection with Roberta is completely garbage, which is funny considering they're a couple irl lol

Jaque hasn't played in months, so I'm not sure if she'll be able to help much. She was still better than all the OHs that are currently in the team in her better days. She still wants to be with the NT though, so that's something.

Really? I don't know that. I thought Bia was with Suellen or did I got that information wrong? LOL

I love Roberta since she took over Rexona from Courtney Thompson but I always think her connection with the middles are a bit off. Out of all the MBs I can say Adenizia is the one that fits her sets very well (if we are including Juciely) and that is a little bit of a reach. And that is where Dani Lins will shine over her because Dani Lins can sets her middle very well - back when Thaisa and Fabiana were guarding the net. Let's see if Dani Lins can keep up with the new waves of new generations MBs. I know she used to play with Ade and Bia so I think it wouldn't be problem for her.