2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Is China still playing their B Team? :D

• What a shot by Lui!

• MB #7 on NED is new to me.

I just tuned in at the third set. Seems pretty competitive. Belien and Slöetjes look to be hitting well. Last year's WGP match between these two was epic.

• Netherlands played as a team than China did but Zhu overpowers all that team work once China settled their reception and scored sideout volleyball by increasing the serve pressure to Netherlands.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I thought NED played better than CHN. There's just that Zhu Ting factor that lopsided it all

• Not only the Zhu Ting factor as the undefendable “Big Gun” but in the last set the Chinese team had the blocking fest, couldn't count how many successful blocks, must have very devastating effects for the NED attackers psychologically! This match is really like a rerun of the Rio OG semifinals. Nevertheless it's a tough match, the CCTV Sports familiar duo male & female commentators repeatedly said the Chinese team had to play a patient match, to move on point by point. The absence of Zhang Changning was surely missed here, the trio Zhu-Yuan-Zhang is still the very backbone of the team!

Interesting to watch the outcome of tomorrow's BRA vs NED, if BRA wins then the semis from this pool will be all CHN & BRA affairs. I believe the BRA has the upper hand for the tomorrow's match. But as this F6 is the highly filtered out the strongest six, and IMO more than last year's Final Six, every match will be guaranteed to be a great entertainment :)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• China is setting too much to Zhu, cause they have Zhu. If they wouldn't had Zhu Ting, they would play with all spikers as Holland. Besides, before Zhu, China was one of the best teams.

• If you have VLC player, copy this in media stream (click on "Media" and then click on "Open Network stream...")
    http://de128.cdn.vidibus.net/h…3~/sd-7_live-3/index.m3u8

Thank you so much for the link :obey:

I'm really happy for the USA team, they had to struggle a lot though. Michelle Bartsch is proving her quality and her improvement over and over :super: :super:

• FIVB added a few Full Match Replays this morning from Week #1:
    THA v NED which appears NOT Geo-blocked
    KOR v BEL also appears NOT Geo-blocked
    CHN v DOM which appears blocked to the whole world!

I hope FIVB uploads more from Weeks 1 & 2. These are the first ones to show up.

update - RUS v ARG added. unrestricted
    BRA v GER added. unrestricted

• I'm watching the replay of USA-Turkey.. so far Kelsey is pretty bad in the first set, considering how great she has been since her transition to libero. Also Foluke is not doing well, she gets bad sets, we can see that, but still far from the player we know. Carli's sets are pretty off today too.. Larson is doing a good job IMO

• so far Kelsey is pretty bad in the first set, considering how great she has been since her transition to libero.

They need real libero not Kelsey. In last 4 years, US NT had good players like Banwarth, Davis, Miyashiro, Hagglund... and now what? Kelsey will be their starting libero in WCH?