2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Wow! Congrats Germany!! :cheesy: :drink: :obey:

• Congrats, Germany :flower:
    They really deserved to win that game. Maren Fromm was just amazing! Brazilian team looked so heavy and slow... the girls were struggling in defence and reception and it looked like they didn't enjoy volleyball.

• Germany and Turkey are the teams you have to play with maximum or they will beat you. Also, don't forget both of them have such great coaches

• Even considering, that injured Natalia was missing at Brazil and Maren Fromm (born Brinker) made one of her better games in the last time and fully used her experience, this was a historic victory for German NT in Brazil, after a very long streak of defeats in international competitions against them. Fine blocking and very good overall gameplay. Maybe Brazil was too sure to win especially after the one-sided first set?

• bravo german girls! :rose: and i believe brazil will be better.Hopefully the next match will be exciting also

• Even considering, that injured Natalia was missing at Brazil and Maren Fromm (born Brinker) made one of her better games in the last time and fully used her experience, this was a historic victory for German NT in Brazil, after a very long streak of defeats in international competitions against them. Fine blocking and very good overall gameplay. Maybe Brazil was too sure to win especially after the one-sided first set?

when was the last time Germany had beat Brazil before this ?

• Volley master last year pool game 3-2

This was no match of duty, but an invitational tournament and doesn't count in official statistics therefore. There were 16 defeats in a row against Brazil in official competitions taking many years... I can't even remember Germanys last victory...

• Very organized match by Germany, they usually make much more erros than they did today, and it felt like Brazil was waiting for those mistakes to happen at any time....very passive game by the brazilian imo.

Really like to watch Hanke's game and ball distribution when she has a good receive system. She did really well today.

• This was no match of duty, but an invitational tournament and doesn't count in official statistics therefore. There were 16 defeats in a row against Brazil in official competitions taking many years... I can't even remember Germanys last victory...

so this has been a historic win over Brazil as you said indeed. Congrats. again!

• This was no match of duty, but an invitational tournament and doesn't count in official statistics therefore. There were 16 defeats in a row against Brazil in official competitions taking many years... I can't even remember Germanys last victory...

Of course Volleymasters is an "official" tournament :teach: Not one for World Ranking or such, but still FIVB-approved.

Wow, I should more often not-watch German matches and then get home to see such a pleasently surprising result :white: Also the stats...after Brinker's rather mediocre summer last year and her flat out bad club team season I didn't want her back in NT, but at least today she makes me eat my words. Looks like she found back the joy of playing that she said she lost in Canakkale.

Also I wonder what Koslowski did to Lisa Gründing's serves. Until she first joined NT last summer she still did very old fashioned standing float serves, he made her jump float but last summer and also in Bundesliga she was far from being a good server, and then she scores 7 aces against Brazil :what: