You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:27pm

am I the only one who hated this new font style? kind of greek or dont know what...? ic in serbian names looks like a k at the end of it...the 4 is really a 4? Im so confused.... :lol:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:27pm

if there is one player in the world who has a similar style to Ognjenovic, it's... Antonijevic, who happens to play for the same team :D
If this is Ana's usual performance then Maja will be painfully missed and I'm not even sure if she's better than Zivkovic at the moment. Her sets are all over the place and she's lucky to have a full set of high quality attackers who make up for it still.

On the other hand, Japan's performance is rather underwhelming. Once upon a time they had the players with probably the best ball control worldwide (e.g. Takeshita, Takahashi, Kimura) and now they play just like every other team, just with shorter players and little athleticism. I still don't get the point of importing a European coach, and not one of the best on top of that.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:28pm

am I the only one who hated this new font style?

No. It's atrocious, imo

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:31pm

That one hand set to Stevanovic was very pretty though. Want to see more of that!

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:32pm

nice one-handed set to Steavanovic by Ana!

Nagaoka is needed
meso mi ra se beno...

Boskovic's swing is "Like a Mule Kick". No kidding

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Monster block by Brankica! :super:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:36pm

Boskovic's swing is "Like a Mule Kick". No kidding

:lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:37pm

This is her first game of the season....and last season she only played half of the GP and no ECH. She does not have connection with them yet....and they did not had much time to practice together this season as well.... it will take a little time...

And none of the Serbians plays in the same team... like in Germany Lippman, Brinker and Hanke played this season together...they already have a connection there.
if there is one player in the world who has a similar style to Ognjenovic, it's... Antonijevic, who happens to play for the same team :D
If this is Ana's usual performance then Maja will be painfully missed and I'm not even sure if she's better than Zivkovic at the moment. Her sets are all over the place and she's lucky to have a full set of high quality attackers who make up for it still.

On the other hand, Japan's performance is rather underwhelming. Once upon a time they had the players with probably the best ball control worldwide (e.g. Takeshita, Takahashi, Kimura) and now they play just like every other team, just with shorter players and little athleticism. I still don't get the point of importing a European coach, and not one of the best on top of that.

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:38pm

A little luck for us, now. ;)

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:41pm

There you go, sitenoise, you wanted Japanese typical defense! :win:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:45pm

If they'd keep that up this would be a little less unbearable. But then when they do get a chance to swing they swing like children. What is wrong with this team today?

And that Ageo libero is not NT material.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:46pm

Blagojevic is a way more fiercer spiker than Malesevic...and I`m not saying this based in this game only...

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:46pm

Excellent match by Stevanovic thus far! :drink:

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:49pm

If they'd keep that up this would be a little less unbearable. But then when they do get a chance to swing they swing like children. What is wrong with this team today?

And that Ageo libero is not NT material.

This is the worst japanese Libero I‘ve ever watched. Unbelieveable this JPN can‘t even do any defence.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:49pm

Popovic being back is incredibly valuable for Serbia. First because she is a great libero, but also because this allows Blagojevic to play as OH again and I agree that she seems to be better than Malesevic at the moment.

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:51pm

This is where the absence of Malesevic is most felt: Mihajlovic is not near as well shielded from reception.

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:54pm

Bravo girls! 2-0 :super:

So far, I'm most worried by Ana's poor connection with Stefana.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:55pm

This match is hurting my feelings

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:56pm

So far, I'm most worried by Ana's poor connection with Stefana.
But also besides that, Veljkovic makes many unusually amateurish mistakes today. She almost looks like somebody playing her first NT match ever in some scenes...

15 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 members (1 thereof are invisible) and 13 guests

kaluba2

Social bookmarks