You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:48pm

Guys please skip to 1:35:10 where Cansu Spikes the free ball and the ball goes from an Italian Player straight to the 2nd Referee which falls on the Floor, never saw such a funny Scene :D :D

http://sportdeutschland.tv/vnl/re-live-n…rkei-vs-italien
:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Well it looks like the ball hit him where it hurts men the most :sos:

Exactly and the reason why he fell. So funny :rolll:

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:50pm

Guys please skip to 1:35:10 where Cansu Spikes the free ball and the ball goes from an Italian Player straight to the 2nd Referee which falls on the Floor, never saw such a funny Scene :D :D

http://sportdeutschland.tv/vnl/re-live-n…rkei-vs-italien

:lol:
that second referee was just smiling while Canse felt ashamed
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:09pm

How dis the USA manage to lose a set against Poland?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:25pm

Taking a deep breathe. :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:34pm

Nice start for Serbia to win in straight sets without much drama. Japan did have unusually sloppy defence, but then again, half the time they had an extra player as Veljković seemed slightly drunk. I don't know what was up with that.
:rolll: :rolll:

Nailed it! :thumbsup:

Janko

Trainee

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Turkey NT (F), Eczacıbaşı, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Katarina Lazovic, Kim Yeon-koung, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Kübra Akman , Zehra Güneş, Cristina Chirichella, Brenda Castillo, Brayelin Martínez, Irina Fetisova

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:36pm

Taking a deep breathe. :rolll:
Carli Lloyd took so deep a breath she forgot how to set to anyone other than OHs. ;)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:41pm

USA coaches did minor adjustments. No famous double substitution. Foluke not playing at her best especially on attack in front of the setter. A bit lazy not even engaging as an effective decoy. Some very bad passing moments as well. I wouldn't lose sleep on a set loss like that. USA still played as expected. I think they just have to do better scoring during long rallies. They are messy when it comes to that. It's still expected for a team that just got back from club leagues.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:45pm

This Chinese NT without ZT seems pretty decent though :super:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:49pm

The first set win of South Korea against Dom Rep is questionable.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:49pm

on Dom R. - Kor match

DR made 26 erros while Korea made just 11 :gone:
Korea had 16 blocks ; DR had 8
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:55pm

USA coaches did minor adjustments. No famous double substitution. Foluke not playing at her best especially on attack in front of the setter. A bit lazy not even engaging as an effective decoy. Some very bad passing moments as well. I wouldn't lose sleep on a set loss like that. USA still played as expected. I think they just have to do better scoring during long rallies. They are messy when it comes to that. It's still expected for a team that just got back from club leagues.

who knows maybe after this year,the coach of the Usa could adapt MB Inky Ajanaku to the NT depending on how she does in Sultanlar Ligi.
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:55pm

The first set win of South Korea against Dom Rep is questionable.

On second look, I think Korea won the set fairly.

tomen

Master

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:57pm

Three MBs of the winner of 2013 U18 WCH, Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan and Hu Ming-yuan, are all better than Gao Yi now.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:59pm

Yingying Li does a quite good job during her first debut on international stage. Easy win for China NT! Another superstar is rising!!! Second Zhuting is coming!!! :teach: :box:

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:03pm

Actually Poland had few setpoints in the first so it was close to losing points as well. Poland played much better than most teams in this VNL Day 1. And USA had almost 50% in attack and still had troubles.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:04pm

Yingying Li does a quite good job during her first debut on international stage. Easy win for China NT! Another superstar is rising!!! Second Zhuting is coming!!! :teach: :box:

lets see how she does againt really good teams :teach: ..if China can adapt her to the NT well then Chinese NT shifts up offensively !
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:08pm

I know Yingying is a bit of an outlier in terms of awesome, but the maturity level of China's 18-20 year olds is remarkable. I mean, Sarina Koga is going to be 23 in a couple days and she still gets a break as a youngster with potential. That's ridiculous.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:08pm

lets see how she does againt really good teams :teach: ..if China can adapt her to the NT well then Chinese NT shifts up offensively !
Yes, I agree. Zhuting will still have a rest during the second week. So. Yingying Li will face Serbia and boscovic by herself. I do not think China can win serbia without Zhuting. Let us see how many points can she get! :box:

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:12pm

who knows maybe after this year,the coach of the Usa could adapt MB Inky Ajanaku to the NT depending on how she does in Sultanlar Ligi.

I'm more interested with Alhassan. I wonder what club she'll go to after NCAA.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:12pm

Yes, I agree. Zhuting will still have a rest during the second week. So. Yingying Li will face Serbia and boscovic by herself. I do not think China can win serbia without Zhuting. Let us see how many points can she get! :box:

first real test for Yingying :box: i hope i can watch that match
meso mi ra se beno...